★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Steam users.

05-21-2016, 01:45 PM
Steam users.

Hey everyone. I have been away for a while from this place. I mainly use steam nowadays and I was looking to get a few people I was friends with from here onto my steam friends list. Feel free to post your username, thanks

P.s. Does anyone know if the awesome PeteOzzy uses steam he hasn't been active here for a long time and I liked him...
05-21-2016, 01:46 PM
My name on steam is Broseph... It may be hard to find me tho lol cos there's a lot of brosephs

05-21-2016, 02:30 PM
I don't really use Steam as much as I could, but I hope some more people see this thread.
05-21-2016, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo_Masaki View Post

P.s. Does anyone know if the awesome PeteOzzy uses steam he hasn't been active here for a long time and I liked him...
I could be totally wrong but I think PeteOzzy was banned from TA and he might now be involved with Pocket Gamer.
05-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Why on earth was he banned
05-21-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm on steam but mostly only play indies. Too lazy to upgrade computer.
05-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
I'm on steam but mostly only play indies. Too lazy to upgrade computer.
I have a lot of games, many of which I cannot run lol but I like a good indie... I mainly play skyrim, rocket league or black ops 2
05-23-2016, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo_Masaki View Post
Why on earth was he banned
tl;dr basically amounts to we made him a moderator and he used those privileges and access to the TouchArcade back-end to go hog wild screen shotting all sorts of confidential stuff and sending said screenshots to previously banned TA forum trolls, single handedly creating what was easily the biggest forum drama bomb I've had to deal with during my tenure here at TouchArcade. Better yet, this all happened while we were at E3, and already slammed with other things. Dealing with this idiocy had a direct impact on our E3 coverage as well as instead of previewing games and posting videos we were dealing with all this garbage.

The guy is either very young, mentally ill, or both. I still just kind of sit here and blink in total disbelief at everything he and his friends did when I'm reminded of it.
05-23-2016, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
tl;dr basically amounts to we made him a moderator and he used those privileges and access to the TouchArcade back-end to go hog wild screen shotting all sorts of confidential stuff and sending said screenshots to previously banned TA forum trolls, single handedly creating what was easily the biggest forum drama bomb I've had to deal with during my tenure here at TouchArcade. Better yet, this all happened while we were at E3, and already slammed with other things. Dealing with this idiocy had a direct impact on our E3 coverage as well as instead of previewing games and posting videos we were dealing with all this garbage.

The guy is either very young, mentally ill, or both. I still just kind of sit here and blink in total disbelief at everything he and his friends did when I'm reminded of it.

You should make a documentary.
05-23-2016, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
You should make a documentary.
💩💩💩💩in' tell me about it.