★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Yeh I ended up finding them. It was wokdonalds and then the last town area. The maana I was missing I actually did miss 2 and had to go back and get em but the third maana of course was in the last town. The only card I’ll never get is the expert flying course that shit is too hard lol. Bullet hell isnt my thing anyways I’ve always hated those kinds of games. It just bugs me that I won’t complete it.
It‘s basically the second last card

But I know what you mean ... I‘m no fan of those arcade shooters and never was very good at them ... I still can‘t believe I beat it 30 minutes ago after about 10 attempts ...

But believe me, if I can do it, you can too

Edit: I was the same as you, was sure I‘ll never make it through the bullet hell expert (already had a very hard time at beginner) - Waited til before the game‘s endfight until there was nothing else to do to try it and with a lot of luck it‘s doable even for slow reaction guys like us

Last edited by Gambler; 03-12-2018 at 07:00 PM.
03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
If all the achievements of this game are made, is there any other ending?

Fina's father was crying in the ending scroll. Maybe because she didn't come back ...

But with a little change, with an open ending, a new beginning may mean something else.

Anyway, this is a great game!

03-19-2018, 07:46 AM
Dont be fooled

Dont be fooled by the cool looking retro graphics. After the first hour the game becomes 3d and the graphics are horrible and janky. Around this time the gameplay becomes unbearably poor and very badly designed. 2/5 stars
03-19-2018, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempeststorm View Post
Dont be fooled by the cool looking retro graphics. After the first hour the game becomes 3d and the graphics are horrible and janky. Around this time the gameplay becomes unbearably poor and very badly designed. 2/5 stars
Did you walk through the storm to tell us the word?

There's a little bug, but this is a good game. I think it's a problem that can be solved through an update soon.

Last edited by deresi; 03-19-2018 at 08:08 AM.
03-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Loving this game, one of the better rpgs Ive played in some time.
03-21-2018, 09:53 PM
Ending intrigues

For those of you that have finished this game and have found the ending intriguing...there was a really lively discussion of theories on this steam thread, where this was released a few years ago. This slideshow is a really cool synthesis...seeing all the world maps together like that tripped me out!

While I definitely had some frustrating moments with the controls in some parts of the game, I appreciate how ambitious it is. When you think about it, just having 4 different worlds and graphic sets alone is a tall order for a small team. Really lovely game.
03-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Does the Developer post here? I just wanted to ask about the possible ETA on an android release. The publisher's twitter and facebook aren't really active so I thought the dev might know instead.
04-05-2018, 04:20 PM
One of the best rpgs Ive played in years. Really great start to finish and the gifferent gameplay types really make things feel fresh. Super impressed by this game.
04-16-2018, 07:34 PM
This update has improved the controls.
Thanks, dev!

There are more things in heaven and earth.