★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I'm mad as hell that this optional game exists!

02-28-2018, 11:19 PM
I'm mad as hell that this optional game exists!

Why Would I want this ONLINE locked app with iAP for points & some stupid 6.49$ in app monthly plan when i can go get the 5$ versions of the single apps that play FULLY OFFLINE!

With the freemium online junk you have been releasing lately I guess your starting to just get desperate i'll stick to buying your premiums only I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOUR FREEMIUMS!

Beta Tested: Way too many to list being a tester is so much fun!
Beta Testing now: Ark BrightRidge HD
03-01-2018, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
Why Would I want this ONLINE locked app with iAP for points & some stupid 6.49$ in app monthly plan when i can go get the 5$ versions of the single apps that play FULLY OFFLINE!

With the freemium online junk you have been releasing lately I guess your starting to just get desperate i'll stick to buying your premiums only I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOUR FREEMIUMS!
Tell em

03-01-2018, 04:01 AM
Quote:

This.

Now Playing:
Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Hearthstone
BNet / Steam
KiranB#1453 / KiranB28
03-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Quote:
why would i want this online locked app with iap for points & some stupid 6.49$ in app monthly plan when i can go get the 5$ versions of the single apps that play fully offline!

With the freemium online junk you have been releasing lately i guess your starting to just get desperate i'll stick to buying your premiums only i will never support your freemiums!
c-c-c-combo breaker !
03-01-2018, 05:02 AM
Quote:

Preach it!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
03-01-2018, 07:51 AM
Quote:
why would i want this online locked app with iap for points & some stupid 6.49$ in app monthly plan when i can go get the 5$ versions of the single apps that play fully offline!

With the freemium online junk you have been releasing lately i guess your starting to just get desperate i'll stick to buying your premiums only i will never support your freemiums!
Finish him!!
03-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Quote:

Drag em
03-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Quote:

Dramatic Finish!!... K.O.

Current games on my iPhone X: Evoland 2, Chrono Trigger, FFXV:PP, Dandara, Evoland, Oceanhorn, Cytus II, Kingdom: New Lands, Nexomon, Cat Quest, Iron Marines, Death Road to Canada, Clash Royale, Vainglory, Delta emulator... for now. https://twitter.com/LOVECRAFT_VG
03-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Quote:

Yep, just like Netflix. A total scam. Don't they realize I can buy a DVD for a one time purchase, and then watch it whenever I want without an internet connection? Those people should be locked up for offering such a service.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
03-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
Yep, just like Netflix. A total scam. Don't they realize I can buy a DVD for a one time purchase, and then watch it whenever I want without an internet connection? Those people should be locked up for offering such a service.
A little bit of a stretch to compare a streaming service with thousands of movies to one that has a handful of games from the same publisher.

This is a pretty steep ask IMO.