16-Bit Epic Archer - A Chaotic Endless Runner/Shoot 'Em Up. [BETA Test]
16-Bit Epic Archer is a fast-paced, chaotic, retro-style mobile game that combines both endless runner and shoot 'em up game mechanics. Grab your bow, and run endlessly while firing arrows and annihilating almost anything that stands in your path. As the game's comical story goes, there's no actual reason for doing this other than your father did it before you and his father did it before him. Now it's your turn!
- - Chaotic endless runner combined with shoot 'em up mechanics
- - 20 different enemies to destroy
- - Hero can turn into a dragon and unleash fireballs
- - Collect bonuses and useful power-ups along the way
- - 40 achivements to unlock
- - Simple tap controls
- - EGA-style pixel graphics and animations
- - Epic rock-orchestra soundtrack
Some animated GIFs for your viewing pleasure. Please be aware some of these may take a short while to load due to the file size.
Run endlessly, jumping over chasms and collecting bonuses along the way!
Fire arrows at enemies and watch them explode!
Things will get chaotic as enemies get tougher and appear more frequently!
Turn into a dragon and annihilate your foes with fireballs!
The game is complete and will be undergoing beta testing very soon.
It will be released for both iOS and Android based phones and tablets.
Game will be free to play.
If you're interested in testing the game then feel free to drop me a message. I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can.