★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

04-04-2018, 07:24 PM
So my phone has been on the fritz, literally every game app I open is a completely blurred screen and I can't do anything. So, I got a new phone. I'm nervous about trying to transfer my PF because I don't think it'll switch over through android so easily. If I can't get my frogs to switch over, I'll probably stop playing all together but I thank everyone for all the gifts they've sent and all the help , I've really appreciated it. n_n

{{ Current Info (Android):
Friend ID ※ 66SV || Level ※ 17 || Dexing ※ --}}
(( Former Info (iPhone):
GC Name ※ PaulaKoala. || Level ※ 34 ))
04-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanegun View Post
Could someone spare a pluma and/or a mezeus, any color or pattern will do? I am trying to rebuild.

Tnx, Chanegun 342N
Pluma and Mazeus frogs sent!

Thank you,
04-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Greetings Enigma,
I am not sure how to transfer an iOS game to Android. It should be technically possible, since frogs can be shared and each can view habitats for the other. I suggest you contact Nimblebit:

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Good luck!
04-08-2018, 11:17 AM
I need these frogs

Feel free to add me, I'm playing on android
Friend code: PRT4 (this is the only user name it's provided me with)

I could use any of the following frogs:
Tribus, Lanterna, Glacio, Ludo, Marinus, Dextera, Geminus, Bulla, Orbis, Obaro, Vinaceus, Insero, Gyrus, Trvium, Bulbus, Signum, Aceris, Coclearis, Axis, Nodare, Favus, Levar, Spargo, Latus.

I have everything not listed above, to trade back.

-Candi
04-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiiLexxii View Post
Feel free to add me, I'm playing on android
Friend code: PRT4 (this is the only user name it's provided me with)

I could use any of the following frogs:
Tribus, Lanterna, Glacio, Ludo, Marinus, Dextera, Geminus, Bulla, Orbis, Obaro, Vinaceus, Insero, Gyrus, Trvium, Bulbus, Signum, Aceris, Coclearis, Axis, Nodare, Favus, Levar, Spargo, Latus.

I have everything not listed above, to trade back.

-Candi
Hey, Candi, I happened to have several of these breeds in my habs & sent you a Geminus, Bulla, Vinaceus, Insero, Trivium, Bulbus, & Spargo. Hope you still needed them, and happy hopping!

GCID JackaboomU -- 51% dexxed, level 55. 100% Anura through Bovis; 100% Orbis, Vinaceus, Infinitas, Arcus, Levar, Gemma, Tessera through Latus.
04-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Greetings Enigma,
I am not sure how to transfer an iOS game to Android. It should be technically possible, since frogs can be shared and each can view habitats for the other. I suggest you contact Nimblebit:

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Good luck!
n_n I appreciate the help Snappy, sadly it's from Android to Android and though my purchases carried over to my new phone none of the progress did. I'll shoot them a line and see what happens but I have a feeling there's no back up process for the Android game.

{{ Current Info (Android):
Friend ID ※ 66SV || Level ※ 17 || Dexing ※ --}}
(( Former Info (iPhone):
GC Name ※ PaulaKoala. || Level ※ 34 ))