App description: G.O.L is a game that provides you with a variety of experiences. You play G.O.L using a simple touch interface.
There are 3 episodes, which contain numerous stages.
Each character has their own unique comical actions and endings, making the game much more fun.

Also, you can compete with your friends as well as people from around the world for leaderboard rankings via the game center.

Fantastical adventure G.O.L will put a smile on your face!!

*Game features
- 3 episodes
- 70 stages
- Huge bosses
- 9 characters
- Various game modes and backgrounds
- Various animations

--------Next Update-------
- Episode 4.

MacJobs's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Cool game, but man is it tough for me. The first part of the boss fight took me like a thousand tries! :O

GC: Banana Fractions. Add me if you play Subway Surfers and other "Endless" games .
06-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Cool game, but man is it tough for me. The first part of the boss fight took me like a thousand tries! :O
Was that the dragon?

06-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Was that the dragon?
Well, that's the only boss fight.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-21-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Was that the dragon?
Yeah, just when I thought it was finally over BAM, Mecha Dragon. Yeesh
06-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Yeah, just when I thought it was finally over BAM, Mecha Dragon. Yeesh
Hhahahaha! Yeah, that was a bit of a what-the-hell moment for me too.

EDIT: Had to change the 3-letter acronym with what-the-hell in fear of falling into timeout again. Sigh...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 06-21-2013 at 06:58 AM.
06-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hhahahaha! Yeah, that was a bit of a what-the-hell moment for me too.

EDIT: Had to change the 3-letter acronym with what-the-hell in fear of falling into timeout again. Sigh...
I was emotionally exhausted by the time Mecha Dragon appeared. I was promptly murdered. Haha.

Brings back League of Evil and Bitless flashbacks. So..many..retries...
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
In the first episode, why the heck does the second well BLOW UP each time I walk in front of it? I pee on the first fire, drink more water from the first well, and then before I can pee on the second fire, the second well blows up. The only thing I can do is drink and pee, and I can't drink from the second well, nor does peeing on it do anything.
05-14-2014, 11:16 AM
Could someone please address this?

I don't see this occurring in any gameplay videos and it's definitely not a glitch since someone would have had to program the well to blow up. The only conclusion I can come to is it's an anti-piracy feature, but I got this game appropriately.
05-16-2014, 04:24 PM
So . . . how 'bout that well?