• Publisher: Impending
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 130.9 MB
  • Version: 1.6.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (6)
App description: What if a tiny pet hatched on your phone? If it loved you, would you love it back?

IMPORTANT: This is a pet and not a game or an app! Fugu have a naturally gentle disposition and require minimal care as a pet, but thrive when given extra love and tasty fruit!

BASIC PET CARE:
Fugu need to be fed fruit at least once a day for a healthy diet
Give your Fugu plenty of love and attention and your pet will shower you with gifts and show off its happy dance!
Spoil your pet with gifts from the shop, including a toy camera and a trick whistle to train your Fugu to be a performer!
Tuck your Fugu in for a quiet night recharge by plugging in your phone with Hatch open

Do you feel ready to adopt your very own Fugu pup?

It's time to visit the colorful world of Hatch and meet your new adorable pet!

Let me fill you in on the way to your egg! I think it's super excited to meet you too!

- Max

killercow's comments:

12-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Funny because I experienced crashes before the update but no more after the newest update. 5S as well.

Bike Baron ~ IB I/II/III ~ Bladeslinger: E1 ~ TWEWY ~ Cat Physics ~ Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
12-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Since the update I often have to touch the icon more than once to get the app to start. It will often just show a black screen for a second and then go back to the home screen again.

12-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't know if what I'm encountering is a bug or not but...

So the other day my little guy "went to sleep." It looks like it's sleeping, and has a blue glow around it. Nothing I did would wake it up.

It slept all day, and yesterday as well. This morning I got notified by the shopkeeper that he had run away 'coz I wasn't caring for it. Well, it was asleep and I couldn't wake it up...

He brought it back, at a cost of half my trust points. And after making me promise to take better care of it, it went straight back to sleep! I still cannot wake it up.

Help?
12-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringswraith View Post
I don't know if what I'm encountering is a bug or not but...

So the other day my little guy "went to sleep." It looks like it's sleeping, and has a blue glow around it. Nothing I did would wake it up.

It slept all day, and yesterday as well. This morning I got notified by the shopkeeper that he had run away 'coz I wasn't caring for it. Well, it was asleep and I couldn't wake it up...

He brought it back, at a cost of half my trust points. And after making me promise to take better care of it, it went straight back to sleep! I still cannot wake it up.

Help?
It should only sleep if your phone is charging, otherwise it's a bug.
12-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotoma View Post
It should only sleep if your phone is charging, otherwise it's a bug.
Weird. I was out and about so my phone wasn't charging... Oh well.

Guess I'm stuck earning that trust back again. And now, it's awake.
06-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Same thing happened to me once, so I plugged in the charger and took it out and he finally woke up.
06-02-2014, 08:23 AM
I lost my early adoption link and just now remembered about the game!! Could somebody please email me a link for a snowball fugu at animeeeveeda@gmail.com

Last edited by RainiPie; 06-02-2014 at 08:31 AM.
06-22-2014, 09:53 PM
No one is talking about the new update, but I want to say I actually really like the tie in with Pocket God. I really like playing a game with my fugu that we can both enjoy. I taught him the tricks but those weren't that interesting to me. I feel like I have a lot more reason to open the app now. So yay for the update 👍
06-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
No one is talking about the new update, but I want to say I actually really like the tie in with Pocket God. I really like playing a game with my fugu that we can both enjoy. I taught him the tricks but those weren't that interesting to me. I feel like I have a lot more reason to open the app now. So yay for the update

It's a cool idea but the ads in pocket god ruin it for me...
07-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Anyone have a creamsicle fugu

Could you please give me one my email is brandonmulherin@Gmail.com