List of good games that Are not anymore in App Store

04-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Lord of Darkness
I emailed BiCore to see if they would return this and/or Demon Hunter. Demon Hunter had a nice story trading system.
YouTube: video
Woh... I miss Lord of Darkness. Back when i just had an ipod touch 4 and a 4S i played this a lot, despite its repetitive nature.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-30-2015, 12:33 AM
IKR! I didnt even realize they had a Marvel character tribute till i saw this vid

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
05-18-2015, 09:16 PM
RIP:

- Afterburner Climax
- Super Monkey Ball 1/2
- Phantasy Star 2
- Golden Axe 1/2/3
- Streets of Rage 1/3
- Virtua Fighter 2
- Space Harrier 2
05-18-2015, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
RIP:

- Afterburner Climax
- Super Monkey Ball 1/2
- Phantasy Star 2
- Golden Axe 1/2/3
- Streets of Rage 1/3
- Virtua Fighter 2
- Space Harrier 2
If that's the only damage from Sega than that's not too bad. Most of those were badly ported anyways. I hope those title will return with a proper port.
05-20-2015, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Fangz
Very cool JBRUU
I miss my Friend

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ