Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-15-2014, 10:55 PM

The meat icon is just food for you troops
If you don't have enough food for your troops then they lose morale and can't attack
The troops for each country only have a slight difference in attack and look difference

After playing a bit more I think even tier 1 generals can be powered up to compete with tier 3 generals. The generals rank goes up when you use him so you can have the same extra Heath as a tier 3 general. Some generals have a skill like artillery trainer. These generals level up a certain stat of the general you regroup him with.

How do you fix the IAP problem?
Old 04-16-2014, 02:31 PM

EW 4 isnt that bad, i picked up some tier 3(max?) generals with shields, used the in the first campaign level, and as long as you dont stack 4 or 5 of those in a level, the game stays balanced, cause there's no more of that commander passove stats nonense that applies to your entire army (basically the paywall in previous games).

I also just fogured out the general "fusion/training" feature existed, I'm intrested ot play around with that one. And i love the new general abiality that lets you promote units in the field. Overall some very interesting new mechanics, reslly dig it.

Last edited by CalinR; 04-20-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Old 04-30-2014, 11:13 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Are the similar games to this beside from easy inc?
Old 04-30-2014, 11:25 PM

No, unfortunately these guys offer the "best" there is. Good mechanics, outrageous paywalls.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best75 View Post

So far european war 4 is very hard. In the French campaign I am up to The retreat of empire and at the start I have moscow but I am surrounded by Russian troops form all sides and my troops are aleady weaker at the start of the level now that is insane
er
I was making a search on internet to try to find strateguc advices for the "retreat of empire" campaign cause I am blocked. Did you succeed? What were your first big tactical moves?
Old 06-29-2014, 05:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I have gotten to the battle of Waterloo, in the coalition campaign, however, it is literally impossible to beat because they ask you to defeat Napoleon, capture Paris and Nancy. Seems easy right? No, they put you up against 5+ generals to fight, and your allies have one city each.