Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is totally random but how do I delete a certain post?

Last edited by Cesar; Yesterday at 07:13 PM..
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hey pre... Try the wiki... Not too familiar with starting lances since i usually switch to playing other weapon classes after i hit G-Rank. Im a hammer and GS user mainly. Sorry cant help much.

I can tell you that in the end game (g-rank that is) the best lances to work for are the Black Diablos lance, Narga Lance or Gaebolg for Raw, Kirin Lance for thunder, Rathalos Lance for fire, and black Fatalis lance for dragon. For gunlances, i usually just stick to raw with them, and my favorites are Narga GL and Gravios GL.

Also work for the Darkness Lance (made of vespoid and queen vespoid materials) and dragonwood GL, as those are invaluable in multiplayer games.
Thanks man - I was hoping for a best direction kind of advice (similar to the Velociprey > Battle > Kut-ku > Hermitaur armor set advice that's very useful for beginners) but do understand that yeah you might not be the best source right now as you're very high level. Just thought you were a good source based from that very good write-up you did on the Lances and GunLances a few posts back.

Honestly I have not decided myself on what weapon class to focus on. I have crafted all worthy beginner weapons for all classes, and let me just say that it took a lot of materials to do so! At least, I'm able to test them against the early 1-3 star monsters and figure out what to do with my life.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm finding lances are a little hard to use.. We need to attack more than GS because the lower attack, but the movement are slow.. So it's only suited for slow enemies IMO.. Me too are mainly GS and hammer user... Even in my guild card, from 200+ cleared missions, about 190 of then are GS
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM

So I hit HR2 and ceanataurs are now dropping the rest if the materials I need to make armor out of them. I killed one in the swamp, now I'm working on the volcano quest... And goddamn what a frustrating ordeal. Three times now have I chopped off both claws and broken his shell twice, only to be stunlocked by iopreys or bullfangos then smashed by a neutered ceanataur. Words cannot express the level of frustration right now.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
Hi Pscience, can I ask your advise on possible upgrade paths for a beginner like me for the Lance and GunLance weapons?

I've been on the Paladin Lance and Steel GunLance ones for some time now and still haven't got the materials for significant upgrades. What's the next "level up" for me with regards these two?

Paladin Lance > ? > ?
Steel GunLance > ? > ?
I'm a gunlance user and I am loving it. I am just finishing up the 3 star old lady quests.

I went down the bone path because it was easy to get the materials. I am currently using the Hellsting and full Hi-Metal armor. I also added a couple of gems to boost my gunnery skill to Gunnery King. This makes Wyvern's fire and the regular shots stronger. Note that Gunnery master does NOTHING for gunlance, you must upgrade all the way up to king.

Even though I don't have any guard skills, the shield is still very strong. I block all the time. When I see an opening, I use the charge attack. And if I have time, I try to get in a couple of combos, but don't get too greedy! And don't forget to use Wyvern's fire. It only takes a few blasts to take a big monster down.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Dual Rajang is dead at last!!

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Finally killed that volcano ceanataur! He didn't drop the last piece I need for my cean bracers, but I'm still happy I killed him!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (254.9 KB, 3 views)
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
Dual Rajang is dead at last!!
Grats man! That Rajang has always been pretty stressful
Old Today, 12:35 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Finally beat the Blangago and rank up to HR 2! So fast compared to the other monsters I've beaten.