Antrim Escape 3 (Game Hive) $0.99-> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by salty, Dec 16, 2011.

1. salty

salty Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    #1 salty, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011

Antrim Escape 3 HD

Game Hive Corp.
    Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There will be puzzled love, puzzled hate, and certainly lots of awesome puzzles to engage you in the dauntingly beautiful castle in N.Ireland. Emma and Ryan need your help to defeat the evil castle owner and go home! Antrim Escape 3 is a room escape game. You will be joining the characters on their epic journey of solving unthinkable, brain busting puzzles to escape many rooms. Features: - 50 creative and challenging puzzles that will boost up your IQ by 100% after beating them all. - Scenes after scenes of stunning retina HD graphics take you right back into 19th century way of romance. - 4 chapters of fun, stories, mini-games, and comics to keep you entertained for days. - Too difficult? Don't worry! Our detail in-game hint system and tutorial will hold your hand through any trouble. If you like Antrim Escape III, you should catch up on the first two of the trilogy, AEI and AE2. Get them today on sale for 50% off! Visit us @ www.gamehive.com Follow us @ twitter.com/GameHive Like us @ facebook.com (search "Antrim Escape")
    Information
    Seller:Game Hive Corp.
    Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
    Release:Nov 22, 2011
    Updated:Dec 15, 2011
    Version:1.4
    Size:262.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Antrim Escape 3

Game Hive Corp.
    Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There will be puzzled love, puzzled hate, and certainly lots of awesome puzzles to engage you in the dauntingly beautiful castle in N.Ireland. Emma and Ryan need your help to defeat the evil castle owner and go home! Antrim Escape 3 is a room escape game. You will be joining the characters on their epic journey of solving unthinkable, brain busting puzzles to escape many rooms. Features: - 50 creative and challenging puzzles that will boost up your IQ by 100% after beating them all. - Scenes after scenes of stunning retina HD graphics take you right back into 19th century way of romance. - 4 chapters of fun, stories, mini-games, and comics to keep you entertained for days. - Too difficult? Don't worry! Our detail in-game hint system and tutorial will hold your hand through any trouble. If you like Antrim Escape III, you should catch up on the first two of the trilogy, AEI and AE2. Get them today on sale! Visit us @ www.gamehive.com Follow us @ twitter.com/GameHive Like us @ facebook.com/AntrimEscape
    Information
    Seller:Game Hive Corp.
    Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
    Release:Dec 14, 2011
    Updated:Mar 01, 2012
    Version:1.7
    Size:263.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

one of my fav game series. :)

2. Grab this if you're a room escape fan and don't have it yet! Excellent game.

3. Glow

Glow Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    What's the difference between this and the 'deluxe' version, which I already have?

4. No idea. Trying to download this one to compare the two, bust it keeps saying it's being modified.

You might want to download it just in case they make more changes. I dunno what they're up to, creating two versions of each game. But might as well grab it for free just in case.

5. Glow

Glow Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Ok. Downloading now. But I noticed it has an in-app purchase listed...

6. #6 AppUnwrapper, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
    Ok, now I know the difference. It's all about IAPs. I was using the free version for my walkthrough so I don't have to deal with the Christmas stuff. But it ends at the secret tunnel unless you pay a buck to unlock Adam's Study. You can also buy the christmas content, etc. So the Deluxe version gets you everything included.

7. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    okk!!! now I have the entire serie of Antrim Escape...thanks!

8. Glow

Glow Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I guess I'll delete this then. Thanks!

9. foxmulderino

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    bad choice!! you will not complete the saga then!

10. I believe he means he'll delete the free one because he has the deluxe version already. The free one is a lite version that requires IAPs to unlock more of the story. Deluxe version includes everything.

11. salty

salty Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
  12. kasm

kasm Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    So I finished the free version. Is it better to buy the deluxe version or the in-app purchases? From what I can see the only worthwhile in-app purchases are Adam's Study and The Christmas hunt which are $.99 each. What use is all the extra gold coins? The Deluxe is $4.99. What do you get for the extra $3?

13. The Deluxe just includes all updates. So if they decide to add more (not sure if they will or not), the deluxe would get it for free. I think this is one instance where the early supporters benefitted (doesn't often happen), as I got it back when it was $2.

14. foxmulderino

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I've finished the free version too...and I'm satisfied without iAP...that's good! Please devs make a new serie similar to Antrim Escape I've enjoyed it vm