Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-24-2014, 07:59 PM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdan View Post
Another great game to add to my waiting list.
The classes look unique and I cannot wait to try them all out. 2014 looks like a great year for RPGs.

But I must say, it really pisses me off when people like to enter a thread just to yell selfish comments like "online only!" "iPad only!?"

I wish the admins would ban unnecessary comments like those that contribute nothing to the game discussion. (Which is ironic I am doing too but I needed to say it)
Unnecessary? Or just contrary to your own?
Old 03-03-2014, 01:25 PM

Update suggestion : being able to replay last levels. I am not strong enough for any new level and I can't buy stones...
Old 03-05-2014, 03:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomadaneau View Post
Update suggestion : being able to replay last levels. I am not strong enough for any new level and I can't buy stones...
Thanks Thomadaneau,

I have added your suggestion to our 'Suggestions List'.
Keep in mind that PvP is a free source of coins and you can utilize the new Castle Vault feature as well to gain coins in the game.

Thanks,
Kevin
Old 03-06-2014, 03:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Lionheart Tactics is now live worldwide. Available on iOS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LionheartRender1.jpg (174.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-06-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinECG View Post
Lionheart Tactics is now live worldwide. Available on iOS.
Hi kelvin, ever since I download the game yesterday I can only see a msg when I try to play your game "trying to reconnect". Do kindly advise what's happening thanks
Old 03-06-2014, 10:12 PM

This is annoying. The game is available worldwide but is it playable worldwide? I am using iPhone 5 and using wifi so this Shld not be my issue, some others is also facing the same problem! Fix it ASAP or I will just delete this.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:08 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
This is annoying. The game is available worldwide but is it playable worldwide? I am using iPhone 5 and using wifi so this Shld not be my issue, some others is also facing the same problem! Fix it ASAP or I will just delete this.
Hi Ken,

Thanks for downloading our game. Please check your internet connection and also try your mobile network to double check that there is an issue with that. Can you send me your user ID to contact@emeraldcitygames.ca? We can take a look for you to see what we can do for you.

Thanks,
Kevin
Old 03-12-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scape211 View Post
Kevin,

I know its been mentioned before, but i wanted to point out that the drops for certain stones (mainly the king stone) are extremely low especially as you get into higher classes. I know they need to be a rarer drop than the others, but right now its too rare.

Considering that the champion and legendary class can only drop from the 2 last packs at either 175000 coins or 750 crowns, getting 3 king stones is almost impossible at this level.

3 ways i see to remedy this:

1 - increase the drop rate on rarer stones in all packs. This is the most basic, but may not net you much revenue; just a happier playbase.

2 - create alternate packs where the drop rate switches. IE - common stones have a low chance of appearing and rare stones have a high rate of appearing. These packs are sold for crowns ONLY but at reseaonable rates like 10, 30, 50 crowns for the 3 pack types. These are packs people would buy or use the ingame crowns they accrue. I dont otherwise see people buying the high level pack for 750 crowns since its much harder to get what you want.

3 - sell individual stones at a higher cost. low level common stones can be in the neighborhood of 6-12k and the higher level stones cost more gold and crowns. These will be more expensive, but i know people will appreciate the guarantee of the stones they need.

As it currently stands, I have no desire to spend real money in this game for a chance at the stones i need. However, buying a couple packs to level up main guys to legendary is something i would do.
Totally agree with you, or forging several lower level stones into a high level stone, that will be helpful as well. But the problem remains.

I tried to promote my sniper to novice, but the king stone she needs, just doesn't show up at all. I made more 12 purchases by far, got bunch of useless stones, since all other units have promoted to novice.

Last edited by zephyrwwong; 03-12-2014 at 10:10 PM..