Universal Dungeon Hunter 4 - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    You are already in hardcore mode. Red border lines means hardcore mode is activated. But normaly you should be able to start the game from the tutorial mission again. It's greyed out on your screenshot so I rly dont know whats going on.

2. lesnaej16

lesnaej16 New Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Yeah that's exactly my problem right now, i don't know what to do... my quest is on the Warmage Academy "Face your demons"...help me please :(

3. eucalyptus

eucalyptus New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Unless they changed things the game+ is just a replay of the boss fights with harder mobs, not much point to it without additional story elements. IIRC the Hardcore mode closed off most areas but opened up a few others? If you're the completist type I guess completing every challenge would offer some mindless diversion. The easiest way to level, get gold, etc. once you get to a certain point was just to do the blood match whenever it comes up. Trying to maximize your character (ranked gems, armor, etc.) was fun for a while but the new version with the gimped ui made that too much bother (you have to junk loot to get the good drops when your inventory fills up, they made it much harder to do that, probably to make it easier to buy armor with iap $ and extract the better gems from those). You also used to be able to accumulate a decent amount if free jewels (iap $) from just playing at a high level and doing the wheel thing but they cut back on that to push people to buy them with real money.

4. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    If you made purchases, you can ask for compensation if something happened with your game progress. Our support team is pretty understanding with issues like this.

The ability to store data online is something we are working on adding to our older games. This would prevent issues like the ones that have been brought up before in this thread.

As for the hardcore mode question, I'll need to check on it. The red border should indicate Hard Mode, but it is really strange that you can't start the game over.

5. newsparta

newsparta New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    How do I play this game with friends? I really enjoy it but I don't want to play solo. I don't have any real life friends that will play

6. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    You'll need to play through the early stages of the game solo, but shortly afterwards you can open or join multiplayer games similar to other dungeon crawlers like POE or Diablo 2/3. :) ALl of that can be done from the world map menu.

7. juhaszG

juhaszG Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    When Kankheer bug fixed?????? :( :( :( :(
    And what about missing crafted items???? I craft a Saintly Sword (finally!) and now i ####ed up :( really irritating :(

8. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Upsides and downsides to this game? And Is it a battery drainer?

9. tom_servo

tom_servo Member

May 15, 2013
    My blood match option went away this past Sunday when the prizes should have been given out. I contacted Gameloft and they just wanted me to make sure I had bandwidth. Um I played an event last night no problem...

10. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    In the mood for a dungeon crawler. How is this game? I remember it got some bad reviews back when it was released, but did updates improve the game? Can you actually finish the game without IAP or unreasonable amounts of grinding?

11. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Does anyone else have this problem? The dialogue skips itself and there's no sound. Also when I approach the first boon sister tree the buttons are gone and my character doesn't do anything.

12. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Curious about this as well

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I'd say its the best freemium dungeon crawler atm. You can definitely spend hours upon hours in this game.

14. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Can you beat it without spending real money or grinding a ton?

15. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Good god are the graphics really this bad or is it an issue between the game and the new iPad that game loft hasn't addressed yet?

Don't have a screenshot but the graphics on the air 2 look pre ps1 quality heh. It's all pastel and whatnot looking.

16. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Is this any good? Freemium etc?

17. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    you must be new with Gameloft games.. :)

18. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    We've got another update coming that hopefully addresses any issues like that. If you could send me a screenshot it'd be really appreciated though!

Post here, PM me, or email me: [email protected]

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    ...I don't know if that's implying it's a good or bad franchise.

I used to play on of their modern combats way back, and that was pretty cool, but then there was a dungeon game (may or may not have been made by this company, I dunno) and it was heavily freemium