★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-16-2015, 04:22 AM
Yup lost all my gems and I had a ton. 2 of my unlocked characters not unlocked anymore. Game now runs like complete garbage on iPad 4 when it used to run like butter. Wipes do not seem to register as sharply as they used to and man those jungle graphics looked washed out. What need is there for slow motion now? I can even choose when to use it. Over all I would say if it ain't broke don't fix it cuz you didn't fix what needed it you just made stuff that was perfect not perfect anymore. My fave runner isn't my favorite anymore. Good job full fat booooooooooo
06-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Man these swipes seem slow and runner doesn't react as fast as before. Ugh
06-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Had to erase it off my ipad 4 because of frame drops. Used to run smooth as butter. Not now.
06-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by deadcandance View Post
Had to erase it off my ipad 4 because of frame drops. Used to run smooth as butter. Not now.
That, and my progress was rolled back. Pretty disappointing overall. Used to be one of my favorite runners.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Devs. Read our posts. iPad 4 optimization. Frame stutters bad. Give us our gems and film rolls and characters back. And please fix the swipes. Almost impossible to do a very quick swipe jump and then swipe. Die every time. Some swipes don't register at. I mean it used to work perfect. How come after 2 updates is all this broke. Nice crispy new graphics and broken swipes. I don't get it. And this update didn't seem to fix it. I haven't re downloaded it on my iPad since this update but I assume it still doesn't run well.
06-22-2015, 10:37 PM
Devs are you there. Please optimize for ipad 4. Frame rate is bad. I want this to work. It's my favorite runner. Also is it it true there is a new level in the works. A new town to run through. Nice. I wish you'd bring back the option to buy the powerups before the run like it used to be. And why doesn't the jet pack have a magnet on it. Need crispier swipes. Please bring this game back to its former greatness. Also why no film rolls anywhere to collect.