12-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Bug report

When you get a timer alert, both sound and music disappear until you restart the app. iOS 6.13

This is not the first game with this issue. Fixing might be easy, others have done it already.
12-23-2014, 04:05 AM
How is this on the 6 Plus? It's between this and banner Saga for me.

12-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Does it run on ios 8.1?
12-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Yay or nay?
12-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Weird how this thread went completely silent a month after the game's release.. I'd love some recent feedback on this.. Most importantly if it runs ok on ios 8. Where you guys at? Lol.. The game has really good reviews in the App Store and on steam.. Strange how this thread went dead :/

Last edited by Luciano1084; 12-29-2014 at 03:05 PM.
12-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano1084 View Post
Weird how this thread went completely silent a month after the games release.. I'd love some recent feedback on this.. Most importantly if it runs ok on ios 8. Where you guys at? Lol.. The game has really good reviews in the App Store and on steam.. Strange how this thread went dead :/
The game is easily beaten in a fairly short amount of time and the multiplayer, while fun, doesn't warrant much discussion. I love the game, so this isn't an insult to it, but what is there to talk about?

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
12-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
The game is easily beaten in a fairly short amount of time and the multiplayer, while fun, doesn't warrant much discussion. I love the game, so this isn't an insult to it, but what is there to talk about?
So there isn't much replay value huh? I've heard comparisons to XCOM and advanced wars

BTW thanks for the reply
12-29-2014, 03:07 PM
It works on ios8, ive been playing it since it went on sale
12-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
It works on ios8, ive been playing it since it went on sale
Thank you brother.. I'm itching to buy something new.. Downloading