App description: AlieNation is a mobile 3D physics destruction game. You play as Professor Vogel, a mad genius intent on destroying the industrial Clinker aliens cities out of revenge for them ruining his sandcastle.

Imagine a tall city, the urban jungle, that Professor Vogel can fly and orbit around, aiming for and shooting at the weak spots of the city to create a domino effect of destruction.

Features
- Choose from premade levels, OR, create your own to destroy.
- Destroy robot alien cities with 4 different weapons.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 46.5 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
iPhone Screenshots

04-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Is this just free or did they somehow manage to shoehorn IAP into a physics desctruction game?

04-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Is this just free or did they somehow manage to shoehorn IAP into a physics desctruction game?
There is no IAP Banner on the iTunes Store Page.
04-10-2013, 03:12 PM
I've played the tutorial and pressed all the buttons, if there's IAP it's well hidden. Nice graphics. Simple physics destruction gameplay. Awesome music. Will have to play further to work out the real deal. Will report back later.

Edit : you can build your own environments to destroy in build mode I think.
04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
There is no IAP Banner on the iTunes Store Page.
Free with no inapps?

This sounds quite strange.
04-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Really fun game, Physic games are my favorite.
04-12-2013, 03:19 AM
it is out US now also, Free with no IAP?

DOES NOT COMPUTE ERROR ERROR ERROR