Game Controller Supported Game List/Wishlist + Controllers

05-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Really wish Activision would step up & update their killer zombies apps.... I mean they sold so successfully on the AppStore, people still buy them today!
05-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Strike Wing 1.4 is out. Enjoy, guys!

Vaipa - Game Designer
Strike Wing
Strike Wing Support

05-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Did anyone mention iuae Amiga emulator for ios also supports MFI controllers

Last edited by englandfoxi; 05-20-2015 at 05:40 PM.
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
Shantae MFI

Hi guys,

Im a bit confused, Shantae says its compatible with MFI controllers, i got the Moga Rebel just recently.

I have only tried the Shantae Lite version, but the only button working is the pause button. Do i need to buy the full version for it to work properly?

I really want to play the game as the Lite version was amazing, but only really want to play the full game if it can be played with the controller!

Thanks,
Nadim Alam
Yesterday, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nads View Post
Hi guys,

Im a bit confused, Shantae says its compatible with MFI controllers, i got the Moga Rebel just recently.

I have only tried the Shantae Lite version, but the only button working is the pause button. Do i need to buy the full version for it to work properly?

I really want to play the game as the Lite version was amazing, but only really want to play the full game if it can be played with the controller!

Thanks,
Nadim Alam
The game needs to be updated to improve MFi controller functionality. It currently doesnt work on all controllers.
Yesterday, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The game needs to be updated to improve MFi controller functionality. It currently doesnt work on all controllers.
Oh man, thats really sad

Was so hoping yo play this game in the plane next week on way to usa.

I have to say WayWard is a brilliant games developer and they make some amazing games, but there support and customer service is next to non existent! Such a shame, they are wasting there talents. Little things like keeping your games up to date, is what customers appreciate and what helps companies become successful! But they fail to do the basics right

I mean it would literally take them less then an hour to add support for MFI controllers, but don't think they are bothered with it. Wish they would fire the source code over to me so that i could patch it for them
Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Oh man, thats really sad

Was so hoping yo play this game in the plane next week on way to usa.

I have to say WayWard is a brilliant games developer and they make some amazing games, but there support and customer service is next to non existent! Such a shame, they are wasting there talents. Little things like keeping your games up to date, is what customers appreciate and what helps companies become successful! But they fail to do the basics right

I mean it would literally take them less then an hour to add support for MFI controllers, but don't think they are bothered with it. Wish they would fire the source code over to me so that i could patch it for them
Yeah, it's sad, I hope they fix it someday.

The game works perfectly with the Lightning-connected MFi controllers. It's just something in the way it interacts with bluetooth... I'm sure it would be a quick fix, if only someone would look into it.

Afterpad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Twitter
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacleod View Post
Yeah, it's sad, I hope they fix it someday.

The game works perfectly with the Lightning-connected MFi controllers. It's just something in the way it interacts with bluetooth... I'm sure it would be a quick fix, if only someone would look into it.
Oh I see! Is there anyway then that I can connect my mogal rebel to it via the micro USB to lightning? Any cable I can buy for that or is that unlikely to make it work?
Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Oh I see! Is there anyway then that I can connect my mogal rebel to it via the micro USB to lightning? Any cable I can buy for that or is that unlikely to make it work?
That wouldn't do it, no, sorry. This one is up to the developers to fix

Afterpad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Twitter