★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-31-2015, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I'm guessing they increased the price on this one for people like me wanting to play after playing the new Go game. Luckily I already own it though, never did get very far because I only had an iPhone at the time and I cut it because of the file size. Just started again now on my iPad.
No. It had always been on this price with a few sales in-betweens, including one that celebrates the release of Lara Croft GO.
10-25-2015, 06:16 AM
After completing Lara Croft GO 4 times now, i decided to replay Hitman GO. Much to my surprise there are a couple new expansions added since i completed it! Unfortunately i didnt have an icloud save up, but im very much willing to replay the entire game together with the new stages.

The GO series is currently my favorite puzzle series, and would like to see more of them in the future.

Oh, and... Lara Croft GO expansions please!
11-29-2015, 06:02 AM
Random question, but my game no longer plays Ave Maria during the assassination levels. Is this a glitch or was it removed?
11-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabola_master View Post
Random question, but my game no longer plays Ave Maria during the assassination levels. Is this a glitch or was it removed?
Uhm,Ave Maria always Still there in that Levels.When i Got Some Time i Play it,and i tell You.
12-24-2015, 06:33 AM
If you've purchased this or Hitman Sniper and go to Square Enix bundle 'Hitman Essentials' on the Appstore, you'll get the other game for free! Merry Christmas!