Crazy Tower Puzzle

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by alikiller, May 14, 2014.

1. alikiller

alikiller New Member

May 6, 2014
  2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    PELF4XAETLPY thank you

3. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Used. K37MP7PH9M7J

Thanks!

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Impressions:

The game looks like nothing more then a simplistic physics puzzler, but it's actually better then that.
    You have to really think about which pieces to get rid of. There's some cause and effect here.
    I enjoyed it.

Here's some other feedback from in the house:

# 19 yr old male with cerebral palsy, cognitively at aprox. 14 or 15 yrs : " Cool. That's so hard. Oh look, it wobbles."

# 22 yr old typical female: "Oh my God. Seriously? This is so stupid. Really? I hate this game. Mom! How do you do this one. Never mind. It worked last time. Oh. Huh. Ok, that worked. " Keep in mind she played for over 30 minutes. Got sucked into the game. So she doesn't actually hate it.
    Apparently, she would get frustrated when she couldn't figure it out. But; she was elated when she did.

# Others tried it as well with different reactions. But everyone liked it. One said that it was like jenga but it wasn't. Whatever that means! LOL
    Fun thinking game.

Now, things I noticed that I feel need a little improvement. Constructive criticism.#
    #Sometimes there's a lag when tapping a 2nd block. It's always the 2nd one when tapping one block then the other. It's not the fingers not being quick enough.I am actually tapping and making contact with the 2nd item. It is before anything starts to fall.
    # Also, when the blocks fall to the ground, if they are on the side of the screen, then fall beyond the side, they are not counted in the number that is needed. It' frustrating because some of the towers or puzzles take up a majority of the screen. You have to wait for them to land before tapping them to disappear so there is no way to tap and count them before they disappear. I am stuck in level 7 because of this. I get an un-broken pot on that last piece of wood by its self and I still haven't cleared the puzzle, even though there are no more to tap.
    #Last thing the sound is hollow so it gives less realism to the game.

That's it.

Good luck and thanks again for the code!

#