Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-17-2014, 10:42 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This was far better than I had expected.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the positive feedback, we've all had such a fun packed day.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:46 PM

I liked the first one, but this is SO much better in every way. I'm having a blasty blast with it right now and I just noticed there's a LOT more to the game than I originally thought. It's under the assumption that there was only one movie with 5 acts and 5 takes per act, so like 20 "runs" and you only had the muscle cars. I was actually somewhat satisfied with that. Then once I started looking around, I noticed that there were a bunch of other movies and cars. Definitely a nice chunk of content in the game. Great work!

NOEN
Old 04-18-2014, 03:28 PM

One small suggestion for the challenge mode is to perhaps add some translucence to the names of competing players - I found they interfere a bit with your vision as there's already enough to see on screen! Alternatively, you could add an option not to see other player's distance totals as you pass them.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Picked up for the heck of it. Figured I would try it and then delete it like lots of free games.

Got hooked instead. Played through first movie twice before buying the Golden Gear to show support for dev. There are at least 10 movies to play. Each play through adds something new to up the difficulty.

Didn't notice any timers. Most vehicles and upgrades look to be purchasable with gears or in-game cash. Some cars are gears only. In-game cash seems to be earned at a good pace.

Highly recommend you give it a try.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well only played the first four levels so far but really enjoying it. I love the art style on all the games by kempt my only negative thing to say is that I don't like the tilt to move the platforms bits as it's just a pain tilting my iPad.(just hoping there's not to many of those platforms in the game ) overall though it's looking good, stunt guy 2.0 is still my fav game in the series though.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

What is the Digital Camera IAP?
---
My film ran out (didn't know that happened), so now I know. That said, it's awfully amusing to use dodgy video. I would actually hate to lose that option.

It would be great if buying Digital Camera would allow you to choose to still use dodgy video, but instead of getting -10% to money earned, you would get at least a 10% bonus to cash earned. Just a thought.

I'm a bit surprised that buying the golden gears didn't disable iAds. Not that there have been a lot of them, even before I got that. Still. Surprising.

Last edited by Collin; 08-17-2014 at 04:54 PM..