Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-21-2013, 09:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Just bought the game, fun ,relaxing and very beautiful/ elegant take on old mix and match puzzle games.GC integration and lots of achievements with nice art.
Couple of question : Are power up cards only available in endless mode ?
Landscape mode for iPads maybe ? Just a thought
When I press pause in game menu animation that drops down is quite sluggish /slow, but apart from that excellent game.
Thanks for downloading the game! Power Up Cards appear in the "Blitz Mode" after level 3, once penalty cards are introduced. I have been working on a solution of landscape on the iPad that works as well as portrait, in portrait you can reach most cards with your thumbs on either side and in landscape its harder to do the same. I hadn't heard of the sluggishness, which device are you running the app on? Thanks again for the feedback.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:13 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by reubensapps View Post
Thanks for downloading the game! Power Up Cards appear in the "Blitz Mode" after level 3, once penalty cards are introduced. I have been working on a solution of landscape on the iPad that works as well as portrait, in portrait you can reach most cards with your thumbs on either side and in landscape its harder to do the same. I hadn't heard of the sluggishness, which device are you running the app on? Thanks again for the feedback.

iPad 4 with iOS 6.1.3, well it's not "sluggish" per se, just animation of menu coming down from top is a bit slow, I know, I'm spoiled.Anyhow, I didn't have any other apps open when playing it and iPad has more than half of unused space avaliable.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
iPad 4 with iOS 6.1.3, well it's not "sluggish" per se, just animation of menu coming down from top is a bit slow, I know, I'm spoiled.Anyhow, I didn't have any other apps open when playing it and iPad has more than half of unused space avaliable.
It shouldn't even be slow, ill take a look at what is going on. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Update submitted

An update to the app has just been submitted that allows background audio to keep playing while in the app.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Huge Mind Blitz Update!

Mind Blitz has just received a huge update. I have added theme support with a dark theme included and more on the way. I have fixed the harshness of the penalty cards and fix the odds of the devastating ones from happening. I have redone all the menu UI and some ingame UI as well.