Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Redeemed T4HTYJNK7T7W
Thanks so much! Impressions to come..

Edit: Cool flap like! There are ads, but I gladly paid to remove them (99 cents). You start out with a small gunship but are given a bigger, "better" one with the ad removal IAP. There are 9 achievements worth a total of 450 pts. and of course, leaderboards. Trying to find a good strategy.. High score is 110 so far. Thank goodness there are so many zombies and so few humans!
Thanks for your first impressions! It means a lot to us! We definitely wanted to be super modest with the ads. First ad comes after 50x rounds of playing. The next ad comes every 6 or so games. And we wanted to make sure you get an awesome skin for your gunship if you choose to remove ads.

Here's a tip I've come across to help increase your score: Right before you hear a *beep* (which means a human showed up), tap a bit more to get higher so you have enough time to dodge the human.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Omg, hard is just the forename.

Very simple yet top-notch presentation with a beautiful artwork all over.
And that one-more-time is driven by a catchy pumping soundtrack.
Absolutely great for what it is.

Thanks for FNFPPEHMHF6E !

Edit: here's my dollar for a new soft-ice machine.
Awesome! Our CEO had to listen to 60 different soundtracks until he finally narrowed it to that one. SUPER glad you like it! And thank you for the dollar and your support; we are missing our soft-serve ice cream machine dearly (and hope you like the special gunship skin).
Old 04-29-2014, 11:32 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Houston, we have a problem !

Unlocked the game ($1), got my skin, played a bit, closed the app, came back and the skin is gone !? Deleted, re-downloaded, re-started...no skin, no restore is showing up. Can you look at this please, Sheiva ?

Edit: this *beep* is exact the only bad thing i can find in this game, lol. Option to mute ?

Last edited by Qwertz555; 04-29-2014 at 11:39 PM..
Old 04-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Houston, we have a problem !

Unlocked the game ($1), got my skin, played a bit, closed the app, came back and the skin is gone !? Deleted, re-downloaded, re-started...no skin, no restore is showing up. Can you look at this please, Sheiva ?

Edit: this *beep* is exact the only bad thing i can find in this game, lol. Option to mute ?
Testing this out right now, standby.

1st EDIT: Thanks for reporting this, I was able to duplicate it. I have notified our programmer; standby for his response.

2nd EDIT: We're submitting an emergency fix (v1.0.2) right now and should be available at launch *crossing-fingers*. The fix will allow the game to default to the special skin even after force closing. Once the update is live, please play 50 rounds, see 3 ads (each after 6 rounds), and the IAP screen will pop up again with a "Restore" button which will allow you to retrieve the special skin without paying anything additional. Thanks again for your help and our apologies for any inconvenience.

Last edited by Sheiva; 04-30-2014 at 03:54 AM.. Reason: added 2nd edit

Closed Thread