04-27-2013, 10:08 PM
#61
the facebook page had a code to disable ads, but I can't recall if it was for android version or both.
04-27-2013, 11:09 PM
#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaply View Post
the facebook page had a code to disable ads, but I can't recall if it was for android version or both.
Thank you I was able to find it (and it works for the iOS version).

04-28-2013, 01:13 AM
#63
Cool game, but it could really use support for the 4" retina screen.
04-28-2013, 01:35 AM
#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post
Thank you I was able to find it (and it works for the iOS version).
Mind sharing it?
04-28-2013, 01:50 AM
#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by stromstock View Post
Mind sharing it?
No problem The rest of the codes are on page 5 of this thread (and Facebook), so it should be okay.

Disable ads: WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER THUNDER THUNDER WATER
04-28-2013, 06:16 AM
#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post
No problem The rest of the codes are on page 5 of this thread (and Facebook), so it should be okay.

Disable ads: WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER THUNDER THUNDER WATER
Super helpful. Many thanks!
05-26-2013, 03:29 PM
#67
300,000 + 150 gem code:

•••Spoiler:  WTWWFWF
05-26-2013, 10:52 PM
#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
300,000 + 150 gem code:

•••Spoiler:  WTWWFWF
Nice! Thanks Comet. Welcome to TA
05-26-2013, 11:16 PM
#69
Can the sound be muted in this game?
05-27-2013, 03:21 PM
#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post
Nice! Thanks Comet. Welcome to TA
Thanks!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Piph View Post
Can the sound be muted in this game?
Don't think so, you'll have to turn your speakers down.