• Publisher: Feerik
  • Genre: Dice
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FIGHT WITH YOUR G. GIRLS !
Hire your G.Girls, beautiful but dangerous mercenaries, to join ruthless duels.
You have the lead over your G.Girls! Make them fight against the adversary team! The match is won with 5 points, your move to win the game!

A SIMPLE, RICH AND STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY
This virtual collectible card game will thrill the passionates as much as the novices. Find the perfect dice combination to trigger your G.Girls special hits and beat your opponent.

COLLECTIBLE CHARACTERS THAT LEVEL UP
Many different mercenaries are at your disposal and others are yet to be unlocked! Discover them all and make them evolve to get keep getting stronger evolutions!

PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
G. Girls, has no limit! Play as many games as you want and decide for yourself if you want to play a couple of minutes or keep on playing for hours!
02-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Not my cup of tea, but I wanted to start the thread because I can see this being something a lot of you may enjoy.
02-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Looks like eredan arena - i see that it's made from the same cloth and seamstress it seems. hahaha

hope it's just as fun

CODE 3E49F8

Last edited by aconfusedkender; 02-13-2014 at 01:41 PM.
02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Looks like eredan arena - i see that it's made from the same cloth and seamstress it seems. hahaha

hope it's just as fun

CODE 3E49F8
Wow, I just started playing Eredan and was searching for it here to see if anyone was talking about it, and this popped up in the search thanks to your mentioning it! Thank you very much! Gonna have to get this as well as I'm really enjoying the gameplay of Eredan.
02-27-2014, 04:20 PM
not too bad. CCG with a hint of yahtzee. could use a bit more polish thhough. cant seem to put my finger on it but something feels a bit off.
02-27-2014, 07:30 PM
played with it for quite a bit. requires a small amount of strategy to win. there is an annoying bug though where you win a match and dont get a chance to choose a prize... happenedt o me thrice today. game justg ot stucka nd wouldnt progress tothe next screen...