★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

02-17-2018, 12:26 PM
Everyone needs to jump on the Patreon. The entries so far have been everything you would expect from Shaun. Detailed, insightful, informative, and interesting. Iíve never owned a Gameboy or Game Gear but Iíve really enjoyed learning about these games. I kinda want a Gameboy now.

If the word gets out to the right people, this book will sell like hot cakes and Shaun will get the recognition he deserves. Hoping for the best!
02-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
Everyone needs to jump on the Patreon. The entries so far have been everything you would expect from Shaun. Detailed, insightful, informative, and interesting. Iíve never owned a Gameboy or Game Gear but Iíve really enjoyed learning about these games. I kinda want a Gameboy now.

If the word gets out to the right people, this book will sell like hot cakes and Shaun will get the recognition he deserves. Hoping for the best!
Already there ^^ And I agree wholeheartedly. Before this group and the reloads there never seemed to be enough rpg articles out there.

I'm lookong forward to the book a lot Shaun, but take your time and make it something that you're happy with 😊

Also I would suggest twitter as a means to promote it. Also if you get on Patreon it can be posted there. There's plenty of rpg lover there and other gamers.

I actually grew up with a game boy But there's many games I never played. Some of them are on 3ds if any of you want to play game boy games without buying a game boy
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Finished Romancing SaGa 2!!! Epic journey! Played it on Vita. 99 hours, but I'm going back later for more playthroughs. I want plat for it and I can see this being a game I would love to play once a year or so.