Wil's Finest Hour - NEXT BB GAME!!!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by crex, Jul 18, 2011.

1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #1 crex, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    From the Battle Bears Blog:

[​IMG]

2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    So this one isn't going to have battlebears in the name?

3. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Guess not...

4. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Or it could be: Battle Bears: Wil's Finest Hour....:D

5. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    That would be really stupid.

6. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

Agreed.

You know what else is stupid? As in STUPID PHAT? Our last two blog posts contain FIVE new concept images for Wil's Finest Hour!

CHECK EM OUT! :D

7. Lt. Action

WHOA! I don't mean to be redundant, but:

You know what else is stupid? As in STUPID PHAT? Our last three blog posts contain SEVEN new concept images for Wil's Finest Hour!

CHECK EM OUT! :D

This is a new post, promise!

8. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    This pic is too awesome to not be posted:

[​IMG]

9. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!!! Loving the concept art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (exactly 175 exclamation points which makes my happiness level around....OVER 900000000000!)

10. Lt. Action

#10 Lt. Action, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    I'm glad you boys are experiencing involuntary ecstasy at this news :D

I really do wish I could show you EVERYTHING. The new cut-scenes are the BEST we've ever produced without a doubt, the BB story line is blooming and entering womanhood (no longer a mere girl) and the rest of our plans.

Oh the plans <3

Everyone, please, apply to SkyVu and get hired so that I can tell you everything.

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Why do visions of Riggs in a towel suddenly come to mind?!?

...Somehow... I don't think mankind is ready for the good Lt. to show us EVERYTHING...

So instead I'll show you this! ;)

[​IMG]

12. Lt. Action

You sexy fool! From this picture alone I can glean that you have miraculously acquired ALL of the buttons in the set AND got them signed by Ben Vu himself.

Truly an amazing feat on both of our accounts.

Treasure them, friend, there are some lost souls trying to hawk them on Ebay for around a buck a piece, they know not their true worth.

13. Lt. Action

OH HI!

It's so hard to convince people online that you haven't passed away or that you have NOT been replaced by a pod person.

I must stress that Lt. Action has NOT been replaced by me, a Pod Person, because I am Lt. Action.

To further distract you from and convince you of this fact I submit, for the approval of the Midnight Society, a new blog post regarding BBR and Wil's Finest Hour! :D

http://www.battlebears.com/blog/2011/9/16/battle-bears-royale-riggs-the-heavy-class.html

See? Not a pod person. Pod People are incapable of making unique forum posts in succession, like me, a real not-a-pod person.

14. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Wil is the best character in the BB universe! EVER!

Can't wait for this!

15. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I still want a 'nuke Wil' mode! :p

(Not in this game, the other one!)

16. Lt. Action

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You know, the one where if you nuke Wil he gets all big and puffy and you lose the game?

I want a mode where you get to blow him up real good! Set off his bombs before he sneaks off, etc. Lots of clips of Wil screaming, etc. Of course, being Wil, he'd probably go all Willie E. Coyote on us and just turn black or go poof or whatever and come right back on the screen good as new.

Guess I will have some satisfaction killing him off in Royale, too bad I missed the beta, but thank you for letting me in on your sekrit website! ;)

And now... I'm going back to my coffee.

18. Lt. Action

Indeed there shall be a certain satisfaction in taking down players that choose to play as those characters we don't care for. Like stepping down half a level and delivering a much needed fierce smash attack to Luigi's genitals in any of the Smash Bros. games.

We can all agree that Luigi is a basket full of dookie and not ANY of the three hours of gameplay in Luigi's Mansion will ever change that but, MAYBE, just maybe, Wil's finest hour will change your opinions on our brown, nub-riddled friend.

BATTLE BEARS: ZERO is certainly my favorite of ALL the work we've done so far. OH, hey, speaking of, for those of you a little too cool for school that won't sully their cursor by clicking around on sweet-hot links all willy nilly, here's the first teaser image for BATTLE BEARS: ZERO (previously known as Wil's Finest Hour... still kind of known as that, but you'll just have to visit the blog to read more ;D)

[​IMG]

19. Lt. Action

20. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere