★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragon Blast! From NPC-Games and Forest Moon

03-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Dragon Blast! From NPC-Games and Forest Moon

Teaser trailer:

Has been submitted.

Description:

Defend your homeland from the ruthless viking warriors. You are the Dragon Mama and your family is in danger! Blast the Vikings with powerful fireballs and unlock intricate puzzles to proceed to the next area.

Features:

Beautiful hand drawn artwork
Curiously Challenging Puzzles
Great original music
3 level packs
60 levels of increasing complexity
Journey across three continents: Europe, Ancient America, and China

Coming in the next few weeks!
-Josh
03-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm usually really excited to see a new game being published by Crescent Moon Games/Forest Moon but seriously... Another physics game? What does it do different from the other 100,000 physic puzzle games out there? From the trailer alone, it had me bored.

Team Monster ID: pwrbyethanol

Quote:
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

03-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Looks cool
04-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazynahte View Post
I'm usually really excited to see a new game being published by Crescent Moon Games/Forest Moon but seriously... Another physics game? What does it do different from the other 100,000 physic puzzle games out there? From the trailer alone, it had me bored.
it will be out this Thursday, you can give it a try and see what you think - since its free.
04-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Looking forward to it!
04-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
it will be out this Thursday, you can give it a try and see what you think - since its free.
Nice. Curious to see this in action.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Supported by IAP then? If so, how? Purchase level packs? Purchase power ups? Both? Neither? I guess we'll find out soon!