Crazy Hedgy on sale for 99 cents.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    A steal. It's quite nearly robbery at 99 cents. I can't pull up the appinfo right now...trust me, it's a top 3 modern platformer on ios. Probably number 1. Actually, I'm not sure if its on sale yet.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Everybody freakin' grab this now!!!

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Pick it up dudes! My favorite 3D platformer on iOS!

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    got during previous sales via GE

Crazy Hedgy - 3D Platformer

cybertime
    CYBERTIME presents the world's first Beat 'em up 3D Platformer. Check out the trailer: www.crazyhedgy.com Take yourself…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    CYBERTIME presents the world's first Beat 'em up 3D Platformer. Check out the trailer: www.crazyhedgy.com Take yourself on a wild journey and experience the world of Crazy Hedgy! Use your bubble gum to cross yawning abysses, solve riddles, find buried treasures, collect diamonds and learn fantastic new abilities…but don’t let the Spankos get you down! RECOGNITION & PRESS COMMENTARIES "…well-designed levels, beautiful graphics, and tons of replay value...Crazy Hedgy’s features are endless…" - apptudes.com "Crazy Hedgy is console quality, but uses iOS features to maximum advantage making for a distinct gaming experience" - 148apps.com "Just when you think you have the measure of the proceedings, it lobs in a fresh surprise… your eyebrows will be raised as you experience one quirky feature after another." - Gizmodo "…Defeating enemies is completely satisfying and the game’s humour can be seen when two enemies bump into each other" - app-score.com "You are not going to want to put it down once you have started." - appasnap.com "The new Super Mario from Austria" - derstandard.at "Super Mario was yesterday - here comes the platform hero of the new century" - bzberlin "Crazy Hedgy is a must buy for fans of 3D platformers, action games, or fans of console quality experiences on the iOS devices." - examiner.com "…with Crazy Hedgy we present you the new king of the genre on the App Store." ireviewt.com AWARDS Best Game of the Year - Content Award Gaming App of the day - Gizmodo Mobile Game of the Week - Paste Magazine TOUCH ARCADE GAME OF THE WEEK - toucharcade.com Game for the weekend - Gigaom.com App of the Week Award - fun2tap MAX SCORE 10/10 - app-score.com Seal Of Approval 5/5 - iphonegameruk Editor's Choice Award - 148apps.com Editor's Choice Award - apptudes.com Must-Have-Award - ireviewt.com Must-Have-Award - iplayapps.de Silver Award - pocketgamer.co.uk 3/4 - slidetoplay 80/100 - 4players.de featured by Apple in "new and noteworthy" worldwide featured on the App Store "Best Platformers" INTUITIVE CONTROL SYSTEM Jumping, capturing, bashing, direction-controlled punching and shooting – and all with a simple swipe of your finger! HIGHLIGHTS - level of detail engine - from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 and full retina display support with special vfx - more than 10 hours of action-packed fun in 35+ levels - dynamic 3D world - action-filled punch-ups against fun characters - complex enemy AI, with a strong dash of humor - boss fights - real physics - lots integrated in game specials (response-, dexterity- , speed up- and tilt passages) - solve 38 achievements - facebook friends highscore table to compete and play with friends UPGRADE SYSTEM - learn the latest assault techniques, like Grab Attack, Slide Attack, Upper Cut and Power Slam - magnets help you collect more diamonds - get new features through various helmet upgrades - turn your bubble gum into ballistics - a variety of fighting gloves put power in your punch - many other cool items iOS FEATURES - iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini, air and 4th gen optimized graphic engine - iOS 8 optimizations - retina display support - iCloud support Music by "Sound of Games"
    Information
    Seller:cybertime
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Dec 20, 2011
    Updated:Sep 10, 2019
    Version:2.5.3
    Size:454.6 MB
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    ...so I went back into Appticker Push to see what other apps this developer has made. None. Anyone else surprised? This is arguably one of the most perfectly designed ios exclusives, and it came out what...in 2011?

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    And this one came out of nowhere, too. I'd really love for the dev to come out with more, like now. And yeah, unquestionably one of the best iOS games in every way, and certainly one of the best platformers of any type. :)

7. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I'm sold! Thanks!

8. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    232.3 MB? What's the install size.

I'm interested due to the hype and my love of platformers.

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    530 mb.

Get it.

10. Yeah, install size is quite big, but it does have icloud which helps a lot, so you can always reload it later if you need disk space. Good ipad retina graphics. Highly recommended!

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Oh I didn't know it had iCloud. Cool.

12. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    That's pretty big. I'd probably need 800MB or so free just to get the download going. I will have to lock the license in on my pc at home (which is actually really tight on space right now too... also due to iOS gaming).

13. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Been reading through reviews and its mentioned in one of the more recent reviews that the game is ruined now by the heavy handed IAP or grind. This review was after the last update.

Anyone with the game that's played it recently? I don't really want another grind right now that feels more freemium than premium. Even for a buck.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, prices were definitely upped for items, but you still get a ton. Plus you'll be replaying levels anyway to collect all the coins (to unlock new worlds).

Get it.

15. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
  16. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    The game just got another update yesterday (additional languages support, new achievements, performance and other technical fixes) so this is another great occasion to grab this great game for a buck.

17. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Definitely a must have. Great gaming experience. Had a blast playing.

18. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    did they slice up some megabytes from the game size on the last update? i remember it was close to 500 at one time, now it's closer to 400... :confused:

19. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    $1

bump again

Crazy Hedgy - 3D Platformer

cybertime
    CYBERTIME presents the world's first Beat 'em up 3D Platformer. Check out the trailer: www.crazyhedgy.com Take yourself…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    CYBERTIME presents the world's first Beat 'em up 3D Platformer. Check out the trailer: www.crazyhedgy.com Take yourself on a wild journey and experience the world of Crazy Hedgy! Use your bubble gum to cross yawning abysses, solve riddles, find buried treasures, collect diamonds and learn fantastic new abilities…but don’t let the Spankos get you down! RECOGNITION & PRESS COMMENTARIES "…well-designed levels, beautiful graphics, and tons of replay value...Crazy Hedgy’s features are endless…" - apptudes.com "Crazy Hedgy is console quality, but uses iOS features to maximum advantage making for a distinct gaming experience" - 148apps.com "Just when you think you have the measure of the proceedings, it lobs in a fresh surprise… your eyebrows will be raised as you experience one quirky feature after another." - Gizmodo "…Defeating enemies is completely satisfying and the game’s humour can be seen when two enemies bump into each other" - app-score.com "You are not going to want to put it down once you have started." - appasnap.com "The new Super Mario from Austria" - derstandard.at "Super Mario was yesterday - here comes the platform hero of the new century" - bzberlin "Crazy Hedgy is a must buy for fans of 3D platformers, action games, or fans of console quality experiences on the iOS devices." - examiner.com "…with Crazy Hedgy we present you the new king of the genre on the App Store." ireviewt.com AWARDS Best Game of the Year - Content Award Gaming App of the day - Gizmodo Mobile Game of the Week - Paste Magazine TOUCH ARCADE GAME OF THE WEEK - toucharcade.com Game for the weekend - Gigaom.com App of the Week Award - fun2tap MAX SCORE 10/10 - app-score.com Seal Of Approval 5/5 - iphonegameruk Editor's Choice Award - 148apps.com Editor's Choice Award - apptudes.com Must-Have-Award - ireviewt.com Must-Have-Award - iplayapps.de Silver Award - pocketgamer.co.uk 3/4 - slidetoplay 80/100 - 4players.de featured by Apple in "new and noteworthy" worldwide featured on the App Store "Best Platformers" INTUITIVE CONTROL SYSTEM Jumping, capturing, bashing, direction-controlled punching and shooting – and all with a simple swipe of your finger! HIGHLIGHTS - level of detail engine - from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 and full retina display support with special vfx - more than 10 hours of action-packed fun in 35+ levels - dynamic 3D world - action-filled punch-ups against fun characters - complex enemy AI, with a strong dash of humor - boss fights - real physics - lots integrated in game specials (response-, dexterity- , speed up- and tilt passages) - solve 38 achievements - facebook friends highscore table to compete and play with friends UPGRADE SYSTEM - learn the latest assault techniques, like Grab Attack, Slide Attack, Upper Cut and Power Slam - magnets help you collect more diamonds - get new features through various helmet upgrades - turn your bubble gum into ballistics - a variety of fighting gloves put power in your punch - many other cool items iOS FEATURES - iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini, air and 4th gen optimized graphic engine - iOS 8 optimizations - retina display support - iCloud support Music by "Sound of Games"
    Information
    Seller:cybertime
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Dec 20, 2011
    Updated:Sep 10, 2019
    Version:2.5.3
    Size:454.6 MB
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

20. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member