Tilt Toy - Ball maze awesomeness!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Crazybreadman, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazybreadman

Crazybreadman Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    #1 Crazybreadman, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
    Hi, we are proud to announce, Tilt Toy Classic, our new ball maze game that is coming out next week. This is the 1st game is a series of 5 quality tilt based games. Please take the time to comment on the screenshots and ask any Q's you may have. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available soon for only $0.99

2. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Looks like a pretty normal maze game, anything that sets it apart from other maze games? I like the whole theme thing as well, quite interesting

3. Crazybreadman

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    @Aussie2- Thanks, the themes are a main part of the game. The ball visuals and physics change based on the level theme. It is meant to be a atmospheric and relaxing game, so the audio is a large part. There's music and background sound such as birds chirping or a desert wind. It is a great game to play w/ headphones for this reason. As a side note, there will be regular updates with new levels and nature themes. The upcoming games in the series will be very different so this is the 'Classic version.' It's meant to be a quality ball maze game where you know what to expect :)

4. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    I like the casual, relaxing idea of the game, it's something different and it could appeal to people who just want to sit back, relax with the sounds and drift into a nice game of tilt toy, I could see people really getting into this, I may pick it up :)

5. Crazybreadman

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    #5 Crazybreadman, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
    @Aussie2- Thanks again! I hope this will fill the need for people looking for a relaxing game to play and unwind.

To all TA members - If there are any level themes that you would like to see in an update feel free to give your suggestions. Some examples to vote on which are not in the game yet are... volcano, Ireland, Mountains, Canyon ect.

6. Crazybreadman

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington