Universal [Pirates War] When Pirates Play Monopoly

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IdiocracyGames, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdiocracyGames

IdiocracyGames Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    South Korea
    #1 IdiocracyGames, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Ahoy Mateys!

Pirates War - The Dice King is a cross-platform strategy board game with elements of card collecting releasing globally on October 7th, 2016 on iOS and Android! The links are provided below, although it may only be possible to download the game later today.

The game mechanics are very similar to those of Monopoly. You adventure through the islands of Tiakoke acquiring lands, upgrading them, and collecting taxes from your territories. The biggest twist is that you can build you own pirate crew to battle other pirates and pillage or takeover their territories! So choose your crew wisely because they will also have great effect on the battle ground. By setting up strategy and with the luck of the dice anyone can become the Dice King. The Game also features a Single Player Mode, a Casual Multiplayer Mode, and a Friends Mode. A Ranked Multiplayers Mode is also in the works and will be made available soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More information about the game is available on our Website, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Well I'm glad it's finally here congrats

3. IdiocracyGames

IdiocracyGames Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    South Korea
    Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. The game is now available globally (except China and Japan) for iOS and Android!