Resident Evil 4 help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by julzsantana15, Nov 7, 2009.

1. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I'm on the level with the blind prisoner with the huge wolverine claws, i keep tryin' to kill it but it always ends up killing me. Any suggestions on what weapon or strategy to use to kill this thing?

2. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    dude im only at chapter 5.... lucky person

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I got to chapter 8 before (then had to restart because I updated to 3.0 without backing up my ipod...) and as far as I could tell what was there was extremely similar to the Gamecube version, especially how to beat the bosses.

Because of the similarity, I have some understanding on how to kill it. There should be 4 bells around the cage in which you fight. Since it's attracted by sound, shooting the bells away from you. This will send him running at that bell, eventually lodging himself into the wall with his claws. When this happens, throw a grenade at him and just open fire. After a time, a thing will pop out of his back similar to the El Gigante fight. Just do the same thing of shooting at it. After a few times (I forgot the exact amount) the fight will be over.

4. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    now anyone wanna help me at chapter 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc?

5. XxNoMaDxX

XxNoMaDxX Member

Nov 25, 2009