★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Captain Legend ▄︻┻┳═一4.99$->Free!

11-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Captain Legend ▄︻┻┳═一4.99$->Free!

11-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Download
Epic shoot em up

Last edited by Jayg2015; 11-03-2015 at 10:02 PM.

11-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Where the hell are you finding these lol. Where the hell was I? I was here but what the hell!

Btw the game is free to play. They must have changed it after release. It's downloading. I'm scared to see an energy system.

Billy

Edit- ok. It's actually a decent shoot'em up. It's got relative touch controls. The combat is fun. The ramp up of difficulty is great. Plenty of levels. Once again though the free to play is not for me. It is completely consumable and there is no iCloud save so I won't make a purchase. But there is no energy or ads. I wish Devs would put a currency doubler or a weapon that's restorable. Something that if I upgrade my device I wouldn't lose my money. I want to spend money in a good game. Don't prevent me!

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 11-03-2015 at 11:04 PM.
11-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Where the hell are you finding these lol. Where the hell was I? I was here but what the hell!

Btw the game is free to play. They must have changed it after release. It's downloading. I'm scared to see an energy system.

Billy

Edit- ok. It's actually a decent shoot'em up. It's got relative touch controls. The combat is fun. The ramp up of difficulty is great. Plenty of levels. Once again though the free to play is not for me. It is completely consumable and there is no iCloud save so I won't make a purchase. But there is no energy or ads. I wish Devs would put a currency doubler or a weapon that's restorable. Something that if I upgrade my device I wouldn't lose my money. I want to spend money in a good game. Don't prevent me!
Haha I don't know. All I know is I am new to mobile gaming writhing last six months and there are so many games I've missed . ive been going back thousands of pages literally looking through page after page . Everyday for a half hour I'll be traveling back through history to find awesome games. We seem to have very similar tastes in games .

As for the game I agree with you. This game was actually suppose to cost money and be on sale for free . I like to pay for games rather than the free 2 game concept.
Looks like this game is going to take a lot of grinding which I don't mind as long as it doesn't take a huge sluggish spot later on.
The theme and gameplay are right up my alley
11-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Captain Legend is favorite game of my friend love to play it always..
11-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Deleted***

Enjoying the game so far... Kinda has a system like Sky Force with the level system... The upgrades seem decent so far (alongside decent currency output)... The controls seem a little off, but I can't really put my finger on why exactly. Not enough to screw with the gameplay... It's kinda like Raiden Legacy's controls before their first update... If anyone remembers that.

Anyway... Enjoyable so far. That's it... =oP

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 11-06-2015 at 02:43 PM.
11-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Got it, Thanks.
08-03-2016, 07:51 AM
FREE again!! The IAPs are optional only, kind of cheating. Very recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-29-2016, 02:01 AM
Free again! Was $9.99 before!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-29-2016, 02:45 AM
I also uninstalled it...

I don't remember the reason... probably ADS...

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile