Universal The Dark Knight Rises - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 19, 2012.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Button mashy. Other than the combat and the AI, it's pretty much perfect tho.

2. ferolac

ferolac Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    #522 ferolac, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    obviously,thats why it takes me 3 days to make it stable and i am using virtual memory(dynamic_pager) so i am not sure about that how it would run on a device without having plenty of ram.And there is no change in FPS same as before and about crashes they actually happens when device runs low on RAM so it is pretty stable on my device ;)
    I did the same thing with Asphalt 7 and The Amazing Spiderman

3. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Agreed

4. ferolac

May 8, 2012
    By using iFile(from cydia) :p

5. datvo06

datvo06 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    How did you mod your ipt for performance,please give me some details :D I wanna give it a try :p

6. ferolac

May 8, 2012

I am sure you have heard of dynamic_pager or .plist files which increase the over all ram by creating paging files I used the same method but made the .plist file by myself and the are working flawlessly on ipod touch and you have also heard about that it will kill flash memory and heat up your device up to a great extent will i have seen non of symptoms till now and i am using it for 3 months

7. YinYin

YinYin New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    does it run smooth on ipad 1? is there any stutter and how bad is the gfx? thnx

8. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Finally gathered up all 90 collectibles - some of the ones suspended in mid air were quite tricky to reach! I'm now levelled up to 40 with most items and abilities fully upgraded. (apart from the ones that require a higher level to unlock)

Absolutely loving the game on iPad 3 - one of the very best iOS games to date.

Here are some more iPad 3 screenshots, with high-res versions here

http://www.candykiller.com/temp/darkknightrises1.jpg

[​IMG]

9. datvo06

datvo06 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    thx,I'm trying this right now...:D and yes,it'll kill your flash memory in about 2-4 years later,I wouldn't wory about it if i were u :p

10. GSJ1977

GSJ1977 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I thought the dynamic pager tweak stopped working after iOS version 4.something?

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Try playing the game, you'll see that that's absolutely not the case. :rolleyes:

12. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Wow, never heard of this tweak. Does it work well? Don't really need it but sounds interesting. Uses flash memory to create virtual memory?

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    That's right, but sometimes it's a bit tricky to use and it can put your device in a rebooting loop, so be careful.

Anyway, you don't need any extra RAM unless you use more than one app at once. If you want better performance try deleting some Daemon plists. That's what I did with my iPod 4.

14. Swiftshark

Swiftshark Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Yes indeed. Thanks

15. ferolac

May 8, 2012
    i made it working on ios 5.1.1

16. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    So the crosshairs indicate how many enemies have spotted you, therefore indicating more attacks or more powerful attacks coming (such as from a helicopter)?

Do you get more credits from destroying helicopters?

17. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    When a helicopter is overhead, enemies will keep coming at you. It gets ridiculous when you level-up further into the game, with hordes of enemies attacking you at once. (great fun though, seeing how long you can last!) Destroying the helicopter stops them from spawning, but I'm not sure if you get extra credits.

18. last_veral

last_veral New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    so,what is the correct orders?
    I tried so many times..and I always end up stucked on that mission :(

19. Charlielol69

Charlielol69 Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Can you drive the batpod in free roam when ever you want?

20. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Yes, but you have to fully upgrade the Bat-Pod Caller, otherwise there is a waiting time before it becomes available in each session. (I think that's how it works - I have it fully upgraded)