★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-27-2014, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenza View Post
Is it possible to upgrade amount of raw materials you can hold? Seems like you can only hold like 10 ores at the beginning, meaning I gotta travel back to surface very very often... Also it's not possible to dig upwards, or diagonally upwards (to create stairs going up)?
Yes, you can upgrade how much you can carry.
03-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Can anyone confirm if this is showing as free right now? I am looking at it on my ipad's appstore and it just says open since have it installed (since day one actually ), but it shows without a price when looking at the app list under Crescent Moon Games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Its still 4.99
if you open this link on the web you can see:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mines-of-mars/id670407610?mt=8
03-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Its still 4.99
if you open this link on the web you can see:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mines-of-mars/id670407610?mt=8
Thanks Josh. I guess the appstore really is acting crazy today.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Thanks Josh. I guess the appstore really is acting crazy today.
I was just gonna say the same thing. =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid