Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. pindarotsje

pindarotsje Member

Jun 29, 2012
    I did bought the ring of Feathers,
    Jump +25, Fall damage resist +25 :D

2. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    #502 Paul202, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    Nvm.

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    does anyone know where ib crags Cribbon is? I swam the entire map looking for him!

4. DizzyNBG

DizzyNBG Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    #504 DizzyNBG, Dec 20, 2012
    Well i like the real time shadows, BUT i dunno if it's a bug or glitch or just lack in hardware power. in-doors the shadow of my char doesn't act at it should be. in front of a wall with a light source behind me the shadow on the wall should grow up if i step backwards and towards the light source, just like in real life. u know what i mean? atm i see my shadow just walkin over/around the wall :/
    In the robbery quest i saw a shadow on the ground upstairs. First i thought, hey this damn Thief use some sort of stealth armor to hide from me lol then i realised it's the shadow from the Questgiver downstairs >.<

Also i get some framerate drops in towns at around 15-20 fps i guess on iPhone 5. dunno...

the vertical sensitivity should be adjusted too

edit: i forgot to mention...there's a rly nice effect on the right hand if a magic rune is equipped, but it disappears after changing the location :(
    Have to reequip it to show up again

Anyways, i love this game <3 :)

5. megasiech

megasiech Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    waiting so long . but after i read this Thread .. no buy for me till the next update

they should make the control -mechanic like Order & Chaos online... its the best Open World Fantasy-RPG Game on IOS ..

6. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Hey guys, how do you getawt the troll cave? Even when I block, thr trolls kill me in a couple hits.

7. pindarotsje

pindarotsje Member

Jun 29, 2012
    what i did was, just run the f*#k past those big ass trolls before they kill you. you will eventually get to your destination.

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    After buying and listening to the soundtrack, I took the plunge and bought the game today. I figure that I want a Christmas game to play while I have a day or two off from work, and this one will keep me satisfied even with all the bugs that need ironing out. It sounds like a lot of people are happily progressing. And I'll just update when they update. No big deal.

Now I just have to make it through the rest of the work day without firing it up on my iPad and digging in. So tempting. I really want to take an hour bathroom break or something...

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

LOL dont you get a lunch or breaks? I feel your pain though bro believe me.... :cool:

10. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    #510 paulkolin86, Dec 20, 2012
    I know it is a good game but i have to report some bugs ( serious ones ) ;( have U worked on the side quest called "lady catalina" ? U are supposed to enter the castle through the basement ( to rescue her ) but U can enter it through the wall of the castle, as well as the cabin of the man who gave U the quest. I also abandoned the " tournament". Am afraid i have to give it up on this game and wait for the update... :(
    Checked it both on ipad 4 and 2.

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Go to the goblins first. Kill them all, take the shields and sell them. Get a better shield. Also a crossbow.

12. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    Im still in the beginning but damn these trolls are hard to kill. Im doing the quest to get a vial of water from the pool beyond the troll caves.

First impressions are pretty good, playing on iPad 2. Same problems here, customizable controls please! Let me hold the sword permanently or put away for faster running speed.

13. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    #513 Paul202, Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, prepare for nooby questions from me for the next couple of days.
    1. Where are the goblins?
    2. I already went ahead into the troll cave, fought the big troll, and now I'm a dead end. What am supposed to do?Edit, Nevermind, I figured it out.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #514 JBRUU, Dec 20, 2012
    1) right around the troll cave, look on the mini map by tapping the compass
    2) again, look at the minimap or just explore around. I don't remember having much trouble finding it.
    3) nooby questions are fine :) this genre is probably tied for my favorite with survival horror, (though Bioshock is really, really growing on me) so feel free to ask away.

Pro tip: money is really important early in the game. Make sure you loot and sell the excess. And be sure and beef up your strength so you don't become encumbered. Once you get to the White Hand side quest (talking to the chick who's house you woke up in in South Aven) just grind away in there, each thief carries like 150-250 gold in equipment and money.

15. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Pls check the " lady catalina" quest at the Terraces area. And let me know if You have the same bug I described above.

16. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just got editor's choice on the app store! Congrats CM!

17. drClaw

drClaw Member

Feb 12, 2010
    I did this as well. As long as you have a ranged weapon you can knock the trolls HP down enough before they get to you to easily kill them.

18. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Where do I get lock picks from??

19. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    #519 ikemike, Dec 20, 2012
    Hmm... My game seems to be crashing at the loading screen every time I try to enter North Aven, or even start a save game from there. It's very strange... And pretty debilitating. North Aven is a pretty critical location Dx

EDIT: Nevermind, I searched the forums and I found the fix~

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

I hope this sells a gazillion so we can keep getting games of this caliber from Josh and co.