The Daily Tracker for iPhone/iPod - normally $9.99 now FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by snapb202, Aug 26, 2012.

1. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #1 snapb202, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    Although not a game - This is free for 1 day.
    I bought it after reading an appadvice review - and have been using it for several months. I use it every day, it has a place on my dock :)
    It's really versatile - you can track EVERYTHING
    It's never been free before, grab it today if you don't already own it.

Please can someone post a link and discription? Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. sarivcbe

sarivcbe Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up - this has been on my watch list for a while!!

The Daily Tracker. Omni Cruncher. Calorie Counter, Fitness Journal, Food Diary & Workout Log.
    By Lumen Spark LLC

http://itunes.apple.com/app/daily-tracker.-omni-cruncher./id306026134?mt=8

"Crash diets don't work. They don't work for losing weight, they don't work for making sales quota and they don't work for getting and keeping a job. The reason they don't work has nothing to do with what's on the list of things to be done (or consumed). No, the reason they don't work is that they don't change habits, and habits are where our lives, careers and bodies are made." -- Seth Godin.

★ App Store Free App - Today Only!

Even with good intentions, habits take time to form and you need to keep yourself honest about your progress. This is why we made Daily Tracker, an app you can use to track absolutely anything. Simply create a new tracked category e.g. Body Weight, select the counter type (a number in this case) and start tracking. Daily Tracker comes with a number of sample categories, but its main feature is that you can customize it to track whatever you want -- for example, calories, time, workouts, food, expenses or anything else you can think of. While many people use it for health related things, it's a multi purpose organizer that you can use for anything, even your to-do lists!

Designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch, Daily Tracker is incredibly powerful, easy to use and looks beautiful on the Retina Display. It can even backup your data automatically to Google Drive (iCloud comes standard) and is fully accessible with Apple VoiceOver in 8 languages. There's nothing that comes even close to it. Thousands of people use it every day, and they love it because it truly makes a difference in their lives.

So what are you waiting for? There's no time like the present to get on track!

★ Apple "New Year, New You" Favorite
    ★ Apple App Store Staff Favorite

:: Have a Question?

We are here to help. Visit us at TheDailyTracker.com.
    What's new

When you search your notes, the results will now contain the most relevant snippets, making it easier to find exactly what you're looking for. When adding maps, you can now search for the location, as opposed to just saving your current location.

Attached Files: