Mission Europa: Touch Arcade members only weapons additions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Doom, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Post your favorite Mission Europa weapon that you would like to see created by Ryan at BansheeSoft for your loyal support of this game..,it is really like nothing else....the more ideas the better.....show some interest and get a Touch Arcade only weapon for you to use while in the Arena....designed by you...how cool could that be?
    thanks for your support!

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Create the biggest, awesomest, most epicly feared sword ever! :D

Like this:

[​IMG]

3. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    A laser sword, or a laser cannon! With a really cool, explosive, fiery, electricuting beam!!! Let me try see if I can find a pic....

4. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
  5. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    *drools*

:D

6. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
  7. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    ^Thats a whole lotta awesome.

8. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    #9 Doom, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    Holy crap..if Ryan made a bfg type gun that shot the nova skills.. That would be epic...novae fly over your enemies heads while spinning..depending on type, either fires electrical, freeze, or a direct beam..at multiple targets....I would like to submit a MNG....multi nova gun....each gun shoots different novae...maybe Ryan could add some new more evil spinners..;)...

9. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Found another sword:

[​IMG]

10. Gravity Hammer, anyone?

[​IMG]

Edit: And how about a lightsaber? Shouldn't be too hard IMO. :p

11. phazer89

phazer89 Well-Known Member

My Top 3 favourite unique video game weapons are the Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2, Dragon Tooth's Sword from Deus Ex and Energy Sword from the Halo series, so as thethinice mentioned, something like a laser sword would be awesome. There's lightsabers too, but that's another story. :p

Gun-wise... Can't really think of any non-standard favourites at the moment... Besides Gravity Gun.
    Edit// Oh yeah, actually I like gunblades too. XD

12. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Gravity hammer, I have been under a rock for a year...that is freaking cool!

I know you guys are creative...this is your chance to make YOUR OWN weapon....name it after your ugly self....what has never been done before that you have always been thinking..." hmm...that would be cool..."?
    Light saber would be cool tho...just the woooooshhhhh sound... ;)
    This could deteriorate into a contest or something...... Ssshhhhhhhhhhh :)

13. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Novelty weapons!!!! Like in monster hunter
    Make a fat-ass frying pan that would be beast but anyway im all up for a massive sword (think great sword in monster hunter);)

14. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    This fits the Mission Europa look:

[​IMG]

Or how bout a wrench?

[​IMG]

15. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
  16. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    If I could make my own weapon, I'd make a chicken launcher. A gun that shoots out chickens. :D

17. phazer89

phazer89 Well-Known Member

For joke weapons, maybe an over-heating disc drive spitting out spinning discs which can cut off enemy limbs. Or a high-powered water jet which can also cut off enemy limbs. Not that I'm sadistic, but just saying. :p

And to prove that point, how about a rainbow gun which shoots out coloured rays? Could have a chance to blind enemies. Or something.

18. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    #19 Doom, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    Funny you should mention chickens.....hmmmm..

Don't forget a weapon could be more than just steel and bullets....Mission Europa has skills and stuff too...how about a psychic burst that steals enemies health...call it nebulaZero :) props to igp :)

Ha...crex....always make sure the safety is on your plasma gun........wow....!

19. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Yes, definitely adouble barreled shotgun with ak-47 type magazines on each side, one for each barrel, it would have a pistol grip and the barrels would be long, about 2 ft 8 inches. The barrels would be black with silver tips. The magazines would be black and feed in at the side, it would have a wood stock and the pin box would be rectangular and large, with the stock coming behind it. The pin box would be about 6-10 inches long, the barrels would be fatter by where the magazines feed in.

Thank you Ryan for making such an amazing game, and for doing this for me, if you do have time,
    Sincerely,
    Kirk Corwin