★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bird Smash Pro - Released / New&Noteworthly Now!

07-24-2011, 06:45 AM
#1
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 35
Bird Smash Pro - Released / New&Noteworthly Now!

We are pleased to announce a new game that just got featured as New and Noteworthy in the AppStore.

======
App Name: Bird Smash Pro
★★★ Featured as New and Noteworthy in many AppStores including, but not limited to USA,Canada,Austrailia,UK,Germany,France,Italy,Denm ark,Greece,Switzerland,New Zealand,Mexico,China,Taiwan, and so forth ! ★★★
★ iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
★ HD/Retina Display Supported

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bird-smash-pro/id442591395?ls=1&mt=8
WebSite: http://www.wasabibit.com

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESbGW4OVtA


Youtube link | Pop Up


★★★ Featured as New and Noteworthy in the AppStore! ★★★ (Since 7/22/2011, today too)

======

Your village was destroyed by ruthless birds. As the last remaining blue pig, you must seek the revenge!

Destroy as many birds as possible!

FEATURES:

★ iPhone/iPod/iPad game - Universal
★ Full HD/Retina display support
★ OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
★ Infinite levels with various themes
★ Weapon store using your earned virtual cash(eggs)
- Five different types of great weapons to choose from
- Unlimited Kuni
- Earn cash(eggs) while playing
★ Simple controls
- Tilt to move left or right
- Tap to choose and shoot weapons
- Grab and flick enemies against walls
- Grab and flick weather items toward enemies if skilled
★ Weather Items
- Lightning Bolts
- Twisters / Tornados
- Snowflakes
★ Stars
- Life Extension star
- 2X Score star (Good for your cash(eggs) too!)
★ In-App-Purchases to quickly add more virtual cash(eggs)
- Don't worry much! You can still survive and beat Top 10s without IAPs.
- How? Trick/Hint: Tab using two fingers for the unlimited Kuni. (Shhh... Don't tell your contestants about it.)
★ Unique visual effects
★ Easy-To-Follow In-Game Tutorial

Screenshots:




Note: There's a reported crash in iPhone 4 when you press the Home button before you score a point. Once your score is greater than zero, the issue is gone. A new update(ver 1.0.2) that will come out this week will fix this issue though.

Thanks!
WasabiBit

Last edited by wasabibit; 07-26-2011 at 12:36 AM.
07-24-2011, 06:53 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Curious as to what App store this game was featured in, As it doesn't show up in mine :S

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

07-24-2011, 07:02 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: bavaria
Posts: 1,952
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Curious as to what App store this game was featured in, As it doesn't show up in mine :S
well it says featured in the US app store so i assume it was featured there



the gameplay video looks nice
some1 toftt ?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
07-24-2011, 07:33 AM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 35
Bird Smash Pro - Released / New&Noteworthly Now!

We are pleased to announce a new game that just got featured as New and Noteworthy in the AppStore.

======
App Name: Bird Smash Pro
★★★ Featured as New and Noteworthy in the (US) AppStore! ★★★
★ iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad - Universal App
★ HD/Retina Display Supported
[Price: $0.99]

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bird-smash-pro/id442591395?ls=1&mt=8
WebSite: http://www.wasabibit.com

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESbGW4OVtA


Youtube link | Pop Up


★★★ Featured as New and Noteworthy in the (US) AppStore! ★★★ (Since 7/22/2011, today too)

======

Your village was destroyed by ruthless birds. As the last remaining blue pig, you must seek the revenge!

Destroy as many birds as possible!

FEATURES:

★ iPhone/iPod/iPad game
★ Full HD/Retina display support
★ OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
★ Infinite levels with various themes
★ Weapon store using your earned virtual cash(eggs)
- Five different types of great weapons to choose from
★ Simple controls
- Tilt to move left or right
- Tap to choose and shoot weapons
- Grab and flick enemies against walls
- Grab and flick weather items toward enemies if skilled
★ In-App-Purchases to quickly add more virtual cash(eggs)
★ Unique visual effects
★ Easy-To-Follow In-Game Tutorial

Screenshots:


Note: There may be a reported crash when you press the pause button before you score a point. Once your score is greater than zero, the issue is gone. Will fix it in the next update very soon.


Thanks!
WasabiBit

Last edited by wasabibit; 07-24-2011 at 09:29 AM.
07-24-2011, 08:41 AM
#5
Yeah it's the US store - I was pretty interested until the "tilt control" and the IAP. The game is labeled "pro" which to me indicates a fully unlocked version even if you pay a little extra.

In the description at least it tells you the IAP is to speed up earning your virtual cash - which really worried me how essential it became to game play. I just really don't like consumable IAP in a game of this sort. Levels, characters, features - something tangible is fine but how fun is the game without it?
07-24-2011, 09:25 AM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks for your reasonable and valid concern!
I, the main author of the game, was able to get to Top 2,3 scores without buying IAPs a few days ago when I occasionally add more powerful weapons using purely earned virtual cash. Hope this helps...
Or you can wait until a free version is released later. You can check it out.
Thanks for your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Yeah it's the US store - I was pretty interested until the "tilt control" and the IAP. The game is labeled "pro" which to me indicates a fully unlocked version even if you pay a little extra.

In the description at least it tells you the IAP is to speed up earning your virtual cash - which really worried me how essential it became to game play. I just really don't like consumable IAP in a game of this sort. Levels, characters, features - something tangible is fine but how fun is the game without it?

Last edited by wasabibit; 07-24-2011 at 09:27 AM.
07-24-2011, 09:31 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabibit View Post
Thanks for your reasonable and valid concern!
I, the main author of the game, was able to get to Top 2,3 scores without buying IAPs a few days ago when I occasionally add more powerful weapons using purely earned virtual cash. Hope this helps...
Or you can wait until a free version is released later. You can check it out.
Thanks for your post!
Ok, so a free version with IAP will be available soon? What will make that different than the pro version? If you release a free with IAP will you eliminate IAP from the pro? I would be totally in for that - even if you raised the price of the pro version!
07-24-2011, 09:56 AM
#8
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 35
Sent a promo code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Ok, so a free version with IAP will be available soon? What will make that different than the pro version? If you release a free with IAP will you eliminate IAP from the pro? I would be totally in for that - even if you raised the price of the pro version!
Please PM me if any of you can provide some reviews in iTunes. Not sure if you can with Promo code these days though.... Anyways, I have several more promo codes...
07-24-2011, 10:00 AM
#9
Thank you kind sir! Will put it through it's paces and post later today!
07-24-2011, 12:10 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabibit View Post
Sent a promo code.


Please PM me if any of you can provide some reviews in iTunes. Not sure if you can with Promo code these days though.... Anyways, I have several more promo codes...
You can, as long as the user submits the review within an hour, I believe.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL