★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

VENDETTA , i'll be back

03-23-2009, 12:38 PM
VENDETTA , i'll be back

This is not a joke or April fool, this is real and this is inside the new contract that a developer must signed before end of March or get booted from the AppStore :

6.3 In the event that Apple receives any notice or claim from any end-user that: (i) the end-user wishes to cancel its license to any of the Licensed Applications within ninety (90) days of the date of download of that Licensed Application by that end-user; or (ii) a Licensed Application fails to conform to Your specifications or Your product warranty or the requirements of any applicable law, Apple may refund to the end-user the full amount of the price paid by the end-user for that Licensed Application. In the event that Apple refunds any such price to an end-user, You shall reimburse, or grant Apple a credit for, an amount equal to the price for that Licensed Application. Apple will have the right to retain its commission on the sale of that Licensed Application, notwithstanding the refund of the price to the end-user.

dont get my words for it, wait for next week and check the Apple Store policy and if you know a dev, ask him, he will confirm it.

you too, you can become a Vendetta by spreading the words
03-23-2009, 12:40 PM
True or not, get some friends or a hobby, or try your hand at some worthwhile hacking

Loser

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-23-2009, 12:43 PM
This is true and if you prefer the desinformation than the real news and dont read the Vendetta's thread
03-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
True or not, get some friends or a hobby, or try your hand at some worthwhile hacking

Loser
dude you don't have to be so harsh,
Givethe guy a break. Giving senior members a bad name.
03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
dude you don't have to be so harsh,
Givethe guy a break. Giving senior members a bad name.
Know what you are mis-spelling before you type it. This dude has been banned twice for the same fiasco he just pulled, spamming every forum on the site with this thread, then working his way through every existing thread spamming with his irrelevant, off-topic link to his post on Slide to Play. Very boisterous, rude and in my face personally. But then again I don't really feel inclined to justify myself to you. If you don't like what I post, report my username and offending post to Arn or Blake they'll review the situation further and if they need you to thread police the site they'll invite you to be a moderator.

Until then; thanks!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon