Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just found another little titbit that I have completely missed, and a couple of other peeps apparently missed as well.

You can padlock any equipment to prevent accidently selling/dropping/decomposing it.
    In the items window next to the name of the character that can use it, is a padlock symbol.
    Tap to engage it.

2. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Decomp rp

Anyone know the max rp for any gear? Highest I've seen is 6k for a chest plate but I wonder if there is higher, currently I'm just decomping epics

3. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I saw/read, somewhere/someone, that when you unlock the miner to lvl 6 you are able to "smelt gold and silver maps and the quests give you 14-17K."

I have leveled my miner to 6 but I have no idea what to do??

Please help. #

4. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    I have mine at max lvl and there is no option for that.

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Oh, I think that refers to those quests where you need to deliver things like "3 Smelted Gold Ore". Don't have one on my current list, but from what I remember they indeed give rewards in that range.

6. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Yea some quests go up to 40k. I've only seen em twice but maybe they go higher too

7. n1kon

n1kon New Member

Mar 23, 2018
    #307 n1kon, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    UPDATE 2: Official forum patch notes 1.3.10 can be found HERE

UPDATE 1: Official patch notes from google play 1.3.10
    1. A daily opportunity for opening a crystal treasure box for free.
    2. Chain skill slots can be unlocked by gold now.
    3. Item reward information UI added.
    4, Adventure quest updated.
    5. Mine of the Death updated.
    6. Equipment item enhancement updated.

History post: Not official patch notes (things I found) 1.3.10:
    - chain skill slot refund is life!:) both chain skill slots now cost gold
    - magic shop recipes now get a class icon
    - magic shop recipes now allow previewing item
    - magic shop recipes - some renaming is done, no more duplicates
    - grey guild items got the class icon
    - 5 daily quests (today it only shows 3/5) - 5 probably from tomorrow from tomorrow
    - map - new icon "?" on dungeon selection popup now displays items that can be found from enemies/chests

8. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Just posted on the game forum about it, you beat me to doing it here too, n1kon :) Great update.

9. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Excess iron ores

After many hours into the game, I end up collecting too many iron ores. To free up space, I plan to get rid of them by selling them (will set aside 200 for daily quest).

Selling iron ores without crafting : 4 gold per ore

Craft 3 ores to 1 iron fragment: cost=110+3*4=122, sell for 140, profit=18 or 6 gold per ore

Craft 4 ores to 1 iron chain: cost =140+4*4=156, sell for 250, profit=94 or 23.5 gold per ore

Craft 5 ores to 1 iron ingot : cost=140+5*4=160, sell for 250, profit =90 or 18 gold per ore

At my level, these are the only option available for iron ore crafting. (Forget about refining as I think the profit will be even lesser after factoring the extra material required)

Seems like bulk crafting iron chain and sell it is the most profitable way to get rid of excess iron ores.
    Is there better way to use the iron ores?
    Thanks

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @EroNasubi:
    No. Crafting (Black) Iron and Copper into Ingots/Chains is the best way to use them, and one of the fastest and most reliable (albeit very repititive) to make Gold.

11. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Ok, thanks..
    Wish that crafting items will generate experience to level up the miner guild in future..

12. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #312 stubbieoz, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    I see that Null and Diabolic are having a real close run for number one position in the award rankings, with Diabolic just ahead of Null and winning the Boss Clear number one spot!

My guess is that if Null wasnt spending so much time in game just chatting he would be numero uno by now. #

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @stubbie: Heh :p
    Chatting does take up some time. But the biggest chunk goes into compiling info for my guides, and then writing the actual posts.
    For example, I spent over 2 hours this morning on comparing equipment and working out an upgrade path for Nightmare for my Archer. And another half hour or so to write down what I did for my previous upgrade cycle. Now, of course I still want to post all that, so there goes another hour at least. But it's fun, I'm not complaining ;)

14. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Twins

:') almost matching lol

Attached Files:

15. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Nice to see all these familiar faces!

Howdy all!
    <——-Sidonus

I bought this game day 1 without knowing what it was, and upon first glance lol. Somehow I JUST knew it would be good....and it’s now one of the main mobile games I play now. I am quite surprised how crazy addictive this has been, and I am just reaching lvl 20...just finished defeating the three wraiths for the first time. Really hoping this contiues to get support and new content.
    My question is...for those high level players...is there ever any environments that have an outdoors aesthetic? I could swear I remembered seeing something outdoors, but thought later it mighta just been a cutscene or something. See ya’ll in game!
    Thanks!

16. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    There are some outdoor areas, you'll encounter them soon ;)

17. hkguy

hkguy Member

Mar 13, 2018
    You guys have any suggestion of chain skill combo?

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    In general? Or for specific bosses? Archer or Warrior?
    I am changing my skillset for almost every boss with my Archer. Nightmare Troll I can beat easily now, Nightmare Elvira almost.

19. Chen93

Chen93 Active Member

Mar 7, 2013
    So how do chain skills actually work? Do they auto fire? Because mine sure dont seem to.

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #320 Nullzone, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    No, they don't autofire.
    Chain skill means that after using the skill in slot 1, on next turn (and on next turn only), you can use the skill linked in slot 2.
    Cooldown is determined by skill in slot 2.
    UPDATE: I had it wrong, that's what you get for posting without doublechecking first... Thanks a lot to stubbieoz for pointing it out. Correct is:
    Cooldown is determined by whichever linked skill of the two has the longer cooldown.