iPhone Road to survival

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SneakyBox, Sep 6, 2014.

1. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    #1 SneakyBox, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Hi to all,
    We are SneakyBox, game development company based in Lithuania.

We have a new game on its way and we’re really excited so we thought we’d share.

Road to survival:
    The world as we know it is no more, as you walk down the Road to Survival. A mysterious disease spread among human race, dwindling the mankind and raising the dead. At the break of the apocalypse, you find yourself in a solitary shelter, searching for survivors. As strangers take place at your refuge, you develop a plan much more grand: to save the humanity. With the help of your people, you are determined to find the cure. Nevertheless, a long road lies ahead.

Road to survival is story driven incremental game placed in apocalyptic zombie world. This game stands out in its genre with detailed high quality art and heavy emphasis on story, supported by missions and events with illustration. Road to survival will always provide a clear goal to the player "to discover anti virus serum" which will be splitted into multiple stages: find first survivor, build a camp, craft shotgun and etc. On different areas the player will be able to gather various resources. Assembling survivors and forming a team will help to search for an antidote. Gradually the player will discover new story plots. Road to survival becomes involving and dynamic as the player gets amazed by every turn and receives dozens of unexpected events ( unexpected zombie attacks, finding an unknown weapon, travellers joining your team, teammates getting infected with the virus ).

Our first screen of Road to survival:
    [​IMG]

Some more screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for your time :) We love feedback!

Attached Files:

2. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Hello Liudas, got for us any screen taken from ingame? or game is in stages where are just sketches? :)

Cheers
    Marek

3. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    Hello, we're back to discuss the game specifics. Road to Survival is an idle game based on zombie apocalypse theme. Go ahead and check out the first environment screen!

Thank you for the comments! These are new in-game screens and more are coming up. :) The game will be released at Halloween.

[​IMG]

4. Bandit TA

Bandit TA Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    So how's the gameplay? Point 'n' click?
    More screens will hopefully reveal!

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    That's the perfect season for a game like this

6. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    bahh looks like point n click

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah i was hoping it wasnt going to be point n click. Looks that way, to be fair i dont think theres a zombie point n click on the app store so it may be decent

8. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I suppose The Walking Dead could be considered a point and click game by some.

9. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    Not the Point 'n' click :) Road to survival is story driven incremental game placed in apocalyptic zombie world.

10. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    Hello, we're back again :) with GUI sketches of the first area of the game.

A bit more about gameplay:
    Road to survival will always provide a clear goal to the player: discover the anti virus serum. The path to the ultimate goal is split into multiple objectives: find the first survivor, build a camp, craft a shotgun and etc. Player will be able to gather various resources in different areas.

[​IMG]

We love feedback!

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    So what type of game is this ? FPS ? Platformer (!?) ? Adventure ? Point n click?

12. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    Road to survival is story driven incremental / idle game, something like: A Dark Room, CivClicker, Candy Box.

13. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    A more improved version of the first room GUI :) What's your opinion on this design decision?
    Do you think it will be convenient for players to use this type of GUI?

[​IMG]

14. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Ah, it's that kind of game. I always enjoy playing these kind of games in short bursts.
    I think that GUI is pretty alright too.

15. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
  16. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    Hey,
    As I understand you have tried many games of this type. Which is your favorite?

17. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    First glimpse of the completely new game level just outside the house in this deserted place in the course of Road to Survival will be located last refugee camp. In this refugee camp survivors will gather and form a team that will look for an antidote.

[​IMG]

18. Bandit TA

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    A Dark Room is probably my favourite. Starting so simple especially with the theme of the game made it very enjoyable for me.

19. SneakyBox

Aug 21, 2013
    Programmer & Co-founder
    Lithuania
    A more improved version of refugee camp. A bit more about Road to survival: The game becomes involving and dynamic as the player gets amazed by every turn and receives dozens of unexpected events ( unexpected zombie attacks, finding an unknown weapon, travelers joining your team, teammates getting infected with the virus ). :)
    [​IMG]

20. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Supported devices?