Whats going to be in the New Zombie map Verruckt

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 99CentApps, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99CentApps

99CentApps Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Okay, Everyone on that other post is saying false information about Verruckt, so I want to show you everything that is in the map and tell you what is the best to use for the newbies.

*Note, I am telling you all the weapons, but I don't know everything about them, so dont get mad if I get some of it wrong.

Weapons from the old map:
    Colt (The Starting Pistol)
    Knife (Duh)
    Kar98 (This gun costed 200 in the starting room and is bolt action.)
    B.A.R (Light machine gun)
    Double Barreled Shotgun And Sawed off counter part.
    Grenades
    Mp-40 (Another Light Machine Gun)
    Tommy Gun (Another Light Machine Gun)
    Trench Gun (Stronger then the double barreled but is pump action.)
    STG - 44 (Also known as the Mp-44)
    Magnum (A Pistol that kicks butt)
    M1A1 Carbine (The gun that costs 600 in the first room)
    Flamethrower (Don't know this your stupid)
    Browning Gun (That powerful Heavy Gun that has a large clip size)
    Ray Gun (Powerful Gun that shoot rays. Nuff Said. Best out there even in Verruckt)

New Weapons:
    M1 Garand - Sweet Gun that has a GRENADE LAUNCHER and can be gotten in the mystery box. I don't know if the grenade launcher is in the ipod. It is a lot strong then the M1A1 Carbine but gets useless after level 8.

Gewher - Another gun that is weaker then the M1A1 but shoots faster. Your call, both suck really.

SpringField - A stronger bolt action gun that still sucks at higher levels.

Panzershrek - Dunno if its spelled right but its a rocket launcher.

Fg42 - A light machine gun that has a clip size of 32. Not the best but gets the job done.

PTRS-41 - A Sniper Rifle. Sucks at higher levels.

MG42 - The Gun that everyone wondered where it was in the first map. This gun has an amazing fire rate, faster reload then the browning too. The only problem is it isn't as strong as the browning. Your choice. I prefer this one.

PPSH - Another great gun that is up there. It has a clip size of 71 and is really good up to the really hard levels.

Other things that need to be known:
    Molotov - Like grenades but burn them. Buy them because they don't take up a weapon spot.

BOUNCING BETTIES! - Yes! These things are the bomb. Ever heard of claymores? Plant em over by a door and watch em kill as the zombies walk by.

Teddy Bear - Mainly here to piss you off, this thing switches the mystery box to 4 other places around the map. So don't think protecting the mystery box will get you 15 + rounds this time.

THE UPGRADES: All these are stackable.
    - Double Tap Root Beer - Increases the fire rate. Not the best to be honest. It works great with the trench gun and Speed cola.
    - Speed Cola - The best perk out there. This increases your reload time to almost nothing, and makes your machine Guns awesome.
    -Quick Revive - Not the best, but it helps you restore your allies faster.
    -Jugger-Nog - Second Best. This one increases your health by 100%

It costs 950 to go into the mystery box.
    It costs 1000 To use the electric Fence

Here are the guns I recommend from best to worst

1. Ray Gun
    2. MG42
    3. Browning
    4. PPSH
    5. Flamethrower
    6. Trench Gun
    7. FG42
    8. The Magnum Revolver.

Hope this got some stuff straitened out!

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    How about posting in the thread for the game? No need to start a new one.

3. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio

OMGZ YES!!!! SO EXCITED!!!a

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    What part of the world do you live in that you already have this? Or are you just basing this on the console version's additions and what the app version of Nacht Der Untoten is missing?

5. Pug4Death

Pug4Death Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    How is the Thompson, MP40 and the BAR light machine guns...? The Tommy is an American originated submachine gun, the MP40 a German originated submachine gun and the Bar seems to be a Semi-automatic rifle. A light machine gun, for example, is like the MG40/42, RPD, M249, etc...

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I don't mean to be overly critical, but the BAR is a full auto rifle. It's more like a light machine gun. A semi-auto gun is a single shot gun that loads itself, like a Colt or M1 Garand. It fires one shot per trigger pull, but it does not require loading, like a bolt-action rifle. The MP40, RPD, SAW, etc. would be more like heavy machine guns, and the Thompson and MP40 submachine guns. I may be wrong though.

And I agree with you. I read that description and was confused why he was classifying certain guns like he was.

7. clarke845

clarke845 Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Are any of these weapons confirmed, or are you making assumptions?

8. Karnith

Karnith Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    As far as I can tell, this is just everything that's in the console version of the game. Granted, I don't really play the game on either the iPod or a console much, but it seems to be what's in the normal versions of the game.

9. frendil

frendil Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    New Zealand!!
    the trench gun being stronger than the double-barrels? dont think so when you get to like 10 the trench gun begins to need 2 shots where the do-bo is solid till around 14-15, the trench gun just has a bigger mag, thats what i found anyway, and the sawn off seemed to be more powerful than the longer counterpart as well, just not quite as longer range. If im wrong then correct me but it certainly felt like that to me

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Why don't you post in the old thread?

11. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    All in Nacht Dur Untoten on the consoles, if they didn't put them in, chances are they won't for Verruckt ('cept the MG42):

Gewher
    SpringField
    Panzershrek
    Fg42
    PTRS-41

I wonder if it'll have the glitch on the consoles where you can get 3 guns (or more, depending on how many times you glitch it) if you use your last bouncing betty, and then a vending machine immediately after (you have to time it right).