Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-03-2014, 01:24 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehype View Post
It's available in canadian AppStore as soft Launch! downloading right now

I'm so happy
You're a bit late, but yeah, enjoy putting up with timers.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:59 AM

Yeah a single iap would be much better, but hey i often only play 5 minutes a time... For now i have to say its quite fair for a free to play game hope this doesn't change later in game!

If some people would change their mind In paying for games, the world will be a better place for premium games!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I'm playing this right now. the game is beautiful, truly the Trials you'de wish to see on a mobile device; short sessions, lots of tracks.

but when it's out in the US, you'll see that it's a game made by satan himself. timers everywhere, and difficulty spikes from hell and you can't really get past them by grinding ! I'm at a point in the game where you have to get parts for a 3rd bike, wich is required to play the next tracks. the last part needed is kept by a "miniboss" that you can't beat even if you got SKILLS, even by upgrading you 2nd bike a lot, you still can't. the devs are clearly thinking that at this point, most player will be like "dang, guess I'll pay a little something to get past that boss !" but I'm absolutely sure that there is a lot of those pay walls like this one. oh still, you get things all the times, like when you "level up" you get a refill of gas, a little money and that's it. it gives you the feeling that you are actually getting somewhere but the truth is, you are constantly pushed toward the currency shop, and by the most vile manner; it doesn't give you the ORDER to do so, no you get the feeling that with a little cash investment you'll get fine till the end of the game.
so IMO, it's not worth the wait. you'll get to try it until you realise it's a robbery. it's the kind of game that won't be forgiven by petty arguments like "it's free, stop complaining !"

I went to see what is said on redlynx's forums and it's a laugh. people have excellent arguments against most game mechanics, but the answers are laughable, like "any change will break the game and we want to provide the best experience blabalbal-BS."

AVOID !
Old 01-07-2014, 04:15 PM

No problems here...i have the fourth bike now, Gold on Many Tracks and Yeah... I have Fun too!
Ok, My free given diamonds are reduced a Lot in this Wheel of Fortune thing, but the effort is Not so Bad!

What Pisses me of a Little, is the fact that the later Tracks Need two fuel tanks to Drive...

Trials was ever and will hopefully ever be, a Game of skill! Sometimes it's hard, but that's the Fun!