Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I did not expect to like this so much. There's a lot of racing to be done in it. Different modes, tracks, drivers... Crazy. Makes me wonder what kind of game they'll put in Attack of the Clones!

I've enjoyed the story book part too, but I wish there was a little arrow in the bottom right to progress/go back instead of pinching in/out. And the transitions look neat and all, but Star Wars transitions scream for simple wipes across screen left to right or right to left. But that's my input on design.

This app doesn't have as much content as KOTOR or anything, but it is surprisingly fun! Definitely a well made pod racer.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Now that Star Wars is in the news again and developers have there way with it, i really hope that the classic Doomlike Dark Forces series will have it's way one IOS/Iphone. I can only dream this day will come!
Old 05-19-2014, 07:45 PM

Just got this half price. You can keep the story part but looking forward to pod racing. I played it way back on the Dreamcast and now it's here on ipod. Pod graphics look nice in shop. Draw distance can be a bit lousy but can be put down to desert planet and lots of wind especially with all those pod racers flying about. Nice.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:32 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyday72 View Post
Now that Star Wars is in the news again and developers have there way with it, i really hope that the classic Doomlike Dark Forces series will have it's way one IOS/Iphone. I can only dream this day will come!
I know i've said it many times here, i wish Rogue Squadron (would work so well on iOS) and Dark Forces/Jedi Knight etc would come to iOS. So far we have some dire card battlers and now this. Criminal there arent really many decent Star Wars games apart from the Lego one (which is great)
Old 07-17-2014, 05:46 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Default Lothal???

Hey can you guys help out? I have unlocked all but ONE of the character profiles and I am beyond frustrated. I even went INTO the app files itself using iFunbox and came up with this folder called: LOTHAL

It contains images I'll post here if I am able to. I cannot find this place in the story anywhere. Any ideas? The folder I found Lothal in and the character profiles for every thing else I have found in the game. I'm wondering if Lothal is a place in the tournament? Maybe if you get through all the tournaments you go there? Any ideas? HELP!

Seriously, I cannot find this anywhere in the game.

[IMG][URL=http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/gnetsurpher/media/StarWars/Profile_CharacterArt_Lothal.png.html][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][URL=http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/gnetsurpher/media/StarWars/ProfileSelector_Lothal.png.html][/URL][/IMG]

[IMG][URL=http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/gnetsurpher/media/StarWars/ProfileCollectedContainer_Character_Lothal.png.htm l][/URL][/IMG]
Old 07-17-2014, 08:00 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Wow. No idea. I'll look again too, but I don't remember seeing that ever!
Old 07-17-2014, 12:37 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Exactly! Its crazy! If someone here has all the character profiles, could you post some screen shots? Just of the little thumbnail circles at the bottom of the page? Then I can see which one I am missing.

I have been all over the app and cannot find anywhere that Lothal would be at all because it doesn't appear in the movie at all. But that artwork is there! It also has a text file in the folder with the same computer code and stuff that the other character folders have. So it is supposed to be used somewhere...