• Publisher: Kris Gellci
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: You have 60 seconds to rack up as many points as possible in this fun, addicting, tile busting game. It's your choice to go for speed and tap as many tiles as you can or strategically destroy tiles to create massive combinations and rake in the points.

The controls of the game are simple, just tap a tile of any color that borders at least one other tile of the same color. The 60 second game mode makes it easy to play anywhere at anytime.

Show your friends your tile tapping skills when you post your high score to the leader boards.

Choose from different color themes, more will be coming soon. More content including game modes, achievements, iPad support, and more themes are coming soon!

iamthekris's comments:
Hey Touch Arcade

I just released my first attempt at a game to the App Store. The game is a fun and quick puzzle game where... the title pretty much says it, you tap on tiles. It is a 6x6 board of tiles. Each tile can be one of 5 colors. You must tap on tiles which are next to at least one other tile of the same color. The higher the combo that you get, the higher the score, exponentially (fast paced strategy). Did I mention that you only have 60 seconds per round?

I would appreciate any feedback that anyone has to offer, I will be coming out with more updates and additions in the coming weeks which will include two more game modes, achievements, and ... more themes!

10-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback, it means a lot to me that even a single person likes this game. I will be working hard this weekend to add some new themes, and content. I will also be adding at least one new game mode as soon as I can. I will let everyone know when an update is released to the store.
10-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekris View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback, it means a lot to me that even a single person likes this game. I will be working hard this weekend to add some new themes, and content. I will also be adding at least one new game mode as soon as I can. I will let everyone know when an update is released to the store.
You're very welcome and congratulations on a great game. I've been a bit addicted to it. Looking forward to new themes! (the 3 it already has are very nice.)
10-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Any chance of making this universal?
10-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Any chance of making this universal?
Yes, absolutely, that is one of the things I will be working on this weekend. It is mostly all setup to be universal already, I just have to do some menu stuff and it will be ready to go.
10-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekris View Post
Yes, absolutely, that is one of the things I will be working on this weekend. It is mostly all setup to be universal already, I just have to do some menu stuff and it will be ready to go.
Cool, thanks for the consideration.
02-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Version 1.0.1 with new themes and a bug fix is out for Tiles Tap Tap!