HOTEL VEGAS - [by Tagplay] - Universal App

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SimonTag, Nov 23, 2012.

1. SimonTag

SimonTag Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
    #1 SimonTag, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    [/SIZE]
    HOTEL VEGAS
    THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL MOBILE GAME OF 2012

[​IMG]
    View original screenshot here.

THIS GAME WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

Next month Tagplay will release the highly controversial and satirical 'Hotel Vegas' onto the App Store and Google Play markets.

Hotel Vegas is a unique hotel building and management sim with the spicy satirical addition of 'special hotel guests'. Players will have to look after these special guests and make sure they can get up to all of the no-good escapades a VIP guest would get up to in a Vegas hotel. Players will have to work fast however, as paparazzi will find out about the on-going shenanigans and show up to spoil the fun, slowing down the development of hotels.

Hotel Vegas will support a variety of languages and mobile platforms, and will be released in all major territories (except for the UK due to legal reasons). More details to follow.

Hotel Vegas Features:
    • Build and manage your very own huge Vegas hotel
    • Conduct hotel maintenance, hire employees and allocate resources to generate the money required to expand your operations
    • Look after special guests and help them have their wild parties, late night binges, etc, in special game events
    • Complete these events before the paparazzi show up and spoil the fun, losing you customers and money
    • Collect signatures from all of your special guests and add them to your signature book. Can you collect them all?
    • Over 35 special guests included on launch with more to be added in later downloadable content packs
    • Hotel Vegas will be a free-to-play game

Release Status:
    Hotel Vegas and has been given a mid-December launch date.

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: All characters and events in Hotel Vegas are entirely fictional. Any similarity to a public figure is accidental and coincidental or otherwise satirical. In every respect Hotel Vegas is a satirical product which does not intend to cause any collateral distress or offence to any public figure.

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I smell a lawsuit a brewing I mean I see prince,nicki minaj,lil Wayne,tiger woods....I would go on but don't feel like it

By the way is this like tiny tower or more like hotel dash?

3. SimonTag

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
    Think a mix between the two. When your hotel gets very big the same skills you use in Diner Dash/Hotel Dash/etc come into play. Definitely gets very tricky when you gets into the high dozen levels.

Oh do you mean special guests Tricki Massage? Rampant Woods? Etc?

4. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Whenever I see one of those disclaimers saying any resemblance is accidental, I always infer that the resemblance is on purpose.

5. SimonTag

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
    Or is satirical ;).

6. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Which is still on purpose! :)

7. SimonTag

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
    Touche! :D

8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    LOLed with Optimus Prime on the third floor :D

9. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I]Disclaimer: All characters and events in Hotel Vegas are entirely fictional. Any similarity to a public figure is accidental and coincidental or otherwise satirical. In every respect Hotel Vegas is a satirical product which does not intend to cause any collateral distress or offence to any public figure.[/I][/QUOTE]

Are you being sarcastic?

10. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Can't wait to this!

11. SimonTag

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
    Unfortunately not...

Awesome! We are sure it won't disappoint. The game is actually a tonne of fun and has a tonne of tongue-in-cheek satire, so it's a really refreshing experience for a mobile game :).

12. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Any news of this?