iPhone How come nobody’s talking about One Deck Dungeon??

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tuzzo, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    #1 Tuzzo, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    I’ve been searching on Toucharcade all morning long and I can find no reference at all for the upcoming release of One Deck Dungeon.
    It’s a pretty quick and really interesting card+dice game by Asmadi Games which has just been released on Steam (May 18th) thanks to the folks at Handelabra (Sentinels of the Multiverse, Bottom of the 9th) and according to them should be approved for release on iOS and Android tablets this week.

I’ve been playing the Steam version all throughout the past weekend and I can’t stop it. There are also a couple new dungeons down the road, a new hero to choose and they’ve already been working on the Forest of Shadows expansion too.

It’s a simple game where you just encounter monsters and various perils, you roll dice and use your hero’s skill to try and match as many of the dice colour/value slots on the encountered card as you can and claim those cards as loot, either stat-boosting items, party experience or new skills/potions. It’s quite challenging and fun. You can also play using two heroes and their stats and skills are slightly modified to tackle game balance.

I’m looking forward to its release on mobile, where it should be on a discount for $ 8,99 in the first week.

You can check the launch trailer for the Steam version right here.
    You can also check on Handelabra’s website for all things about this game.

2. Danigarcia75

Danigarcia75 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Yes, I have the cardboard and is a very fun and well done game. Looking for it here all day but maybe release day is actually tomorrow and now tonight, but I hope it release earlier today. Only in Stately play web talk about the game in Steam and iOS

3. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I get notifications from Handelabra. It's supposed to be out on IOS tomorrow!

4. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    What’s bugging me most is that during launch day stream on May 18th, Jeremy said they had submitted the iOS game to Apple, without precisely saying when.
    I hope they didn’t submit it on that same day, otherwise it unlikely it will be released tomorrow.
    I hope to be wrong.

5. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    Handelabra tweeted me that apparently the game is stuck at Apple review board #
    I knew it was too good to be true ##

Let’s hope it gets approved before the weekend.

6. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    It is available on Android..I might take the plunge.

7. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    It's now out on IOS in the US. I just downloaded it.