Help! On across age

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by EliteBubba, Apr 19, 2010.

1. EliteBubba

EliteBubba Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Need help on the first boss, the one eye plant boss! Helpp!!!!!!

2. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    no ones gonna help you if you put it in the wrong section.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    This is on the wrong section, and the question has been answered multiple times. Just do
    a search for Across Age to find the official thread.

4. EliteBubba

EliteBubba Member

Apr 19, 2010
    well, cant find any in search......... where do i post to get help... lol dam

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    #5 New England Gamer, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    Here is the thread since you are new:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=44701

Then you can search the thread on the pull down menu.

Please don't double post the same topic or add all the exclamations. Its a really sure way for your posts to get reported.

6. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    Seriously bad forum etiquette.

7. Sickx340

Sickx340 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Help??!!?!

I just got to Ummanji beach and i have the new skill for the Sword and i found that seashell thing...the pirate ignores me and i have no idea what to do or where to go...i traded the seashell throiugh a series of people and ended up with seeds...i dont know what to do to get the pirate to talk to me or to get into the cave... help????

8. Yuujin

Yuujin Member

Jan 21, 2011
    This will help extremely

I've almost beaten the game, I'm right in the middle of battling Count Agrean for hopefully the final time. But I just acquired the sword skills for Ales #'s 2, and 3. I don't know how I can go so far in the game without them but I'm in the fifties for both their levels with the best armors/weapons I can find. Cheat/Hint: Buy Rebirth Stones and Soulrocks having the same amount of each, go rebirth the Soulrocks and sell them back to the store for 10k each. When you rebirth them, you can do it from the past or the future, you will get 2 different items, both worth 10k. One will help you in the future by letting you instantly not die and the other is just sellable. You will make money if you do it repeatedly. Then you can buy the best weapons and armor and rebirth them too. This is a good way to get powerful, rich, and almost infinite rebirths as long as you feel like going through the process which gets boring if you want to be really rich...If someone tells me how to get the sword abilites 2, 3, and 4 I will tell you more about the parts of the game you need that are before the boss battle with Agrean.Having the Merchants Hat in game lets you get the items cheaper(get it in the north exit by searching everywhere.) And rebirth it for even better deals. Helps you make more money. It becomes the Merchants cap when rebirthed.
    My Setup:
    Ales: 7-Star Sword New ~ Dragon Armor New ~ Lion Necklace/Silver Charm for leveling up.(Rebirthed to give 20% more exp.)
    Ceska: Dragon Wand New ~ Dragon Cloak New ~ Ocean's Necklace(Rebirthed to regenerate MP and SP while stationary really fast.)
    I have 50 of the items that instantly stop you from dying at the moment and I'm having trouble beating the final boss Agrean so good luck if you get as far as me and that is why I need the sword techniques.

Glitch: If you pick up your partner and throw her into the east side of the cities exit you and her will reapear at the south gate coming in. I don't know if it always works, or if it goes at random or if it works in other places but i was like omg. lol.

I help you and you help me... ;)

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Um...what. I beat the game at level 41..all you do is attack him with the color element he is showing..fire for red, physical attack for white, etc. It's easy. All you need are hp healing items.

10. Yuujin

Yuujin Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I Am The Savior

I just beat the game! Email me at [email protected] for any specific information about it you need. I finished at a little b4 lvl 60 for both characters, best items, weapons, and I can help you. It might take me a few hours to answer or it might be imediate. One thing I can't do is give out spoilers of plot, only how to get to them. I didn't really like the ending, it was the best/worst horribly awesome/aweful ending I have ever seen. It made me mad, sad, happy, and the whole coctail of emotions at once. So email me!

11. ajd0204

ajd0204 New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    San Fran
    Is that for the first boss or the third boss?