Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 10:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bloke View Post
I wouldn't know, though I suspect the Slug Flyer is more effective. R-Shobus can be spammed, but fall very easily as they like the front lines. Flyers can attack from a bit of a distance.

Some more thoughts on Leona: I went up against a guy with about a thousand victories who used her as an opener... and pretty much wrecked me as a result. She immediately went into my deck. Having put a bit more use into her, I find she's a real buzz-saw - she'll typically kill something like three times her AP's-worth in combat. She certainly counters those Donkey Slug rushes that'd been giving me trouble.
Before 1.7 R-shobu is owning the game like missile hell as very few units can actually hit it. So it's HP really doesn't matter. Now we have Claw, Donkey, Protogunner, Black Hound, Slug Flyer etc. Not to mention the lv25 gap making units tougher to withstand the missiles before using specials. R-shobu always turn out to be 150-180AP gift to opponent. I personally put it out already.

Leona herself isn't really good. I faced a lot of times with a single Leona rush strategy. A small trick with timing Claw+Donkey/MordenRobot can easily resist. The really hard thing is the units coming after, where my units suffered damage and cooldown is still on the way. If MSA is not timed properly, I often lose afterwards.
Leona rush is a fun way to game, but I have too few experience on how to combo her.