PixelTap, Funton, Mad Mochi, Funzio and Mika Mobile [Composer available]

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gravity Jim, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    #1 Gravity Jim, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    We've been cranking game music and sound like crazy the past couple months, but now we're coming up for air. I'll be working on the game currently under development at Mika Mobile, but that doesn't mean we don't have time for you, too. Book us now now for May and June!

And a huge thanks to all the devs who have chosen Gravity to add that extra weight to their games. You guys rock.

2. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    And if you're completely nuts, come "Like" us on Facebook! Cool cover graphics! Funny jokes about music! Excellent YouTube links! Low-volume, high-quality content! Our guarantee: we will not waste your time.

Gravity Music lives on Facebook!

3. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    And the best thing about our music? It's NOT FREE. That's because I do this for a living. The price is your indication that your music will not suck, will not show up in dozens of other low-buck games, and that your players will be able to listen to it more than twice.

Heck, I get constant requests to release our game soundtracks on iTunes! (And to everyone who has asked, I say, yes, I will be releasing Gravity's Greatest Hits, as soon as time is available to go do that... the pieces set up for looping needs some editing first.)

Drop me a line and let us help you kick it up a notch.

4. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Plus which... world class voice acting!

We work with voices from LA to NYC, ad voices you've heard on national spots and infomercials, cartoon voices that have worked for Disney and Nickelodeon, and fly their performances here, under the direction of yours truly, who has won awards from national Addys to a "Best Drama" award at the International Radio Festival.

We'll help you cast and record killer voice performances no mater what style, gender or species your characters may be.

5. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    And did I forget to say " award-winning?" Well, I've won national awards for advertising music and radio production. And while the award wasn't for the score, Battleheart won the "Game Of The Year" Grand Prix at the Unity Developer's conference last year.

I think the music helped a little.

I'm busy, but please, drop me a line. Small project? I'll make time. Big project? Ditto.

6. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I gotta say, you make some really terrific music. Great stuff!

(And I hope to heck that the project you're working on with Mika is Battleheart 2) ;)

7. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    #7 Gravity Jim, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    Thank you, Mr. Clown! Always nice to hear the tunes are appreciated.

Is it Battleheart 2? Well, yes, it is... and also it isn't. You can checkout Mika Mobile's blog for the latest info on why Battleheart 2 may not be called that, exactly.

Mika Mobile's Blog

But you can bet the music will have even more of the mystery and the majesty of the original score. We've added some new instruments of a very cinematic nature to the arsenal here, and we've been saving them up for Battleheart.